How to Root A/Your Android Mobile?
When users get an Android phone, they can't help unlocking, taking tricks, or flashing them. It should be considered that rooting apps for Android are not compatible with all devices (it depends on phone model, firmware versions). Now the question is how to root an Android Mobile?
Tutorials for rooting an Android Mobile
Root APK is one of the fast and easy method for rooting. Find your mobile mode and Android system to root the device. Root PC Version has the higher successful rate for rooting.
1. Root Android with Mobile/APK Version (For Free)
Kingoroot apk is the best root tool for one-click rooting your Android mobile. It supports all brands and models. It can root some Android devices like Xiaomi and Samsung running Android 5.0, 6.0, 7.0 and all Android 4.0 devices and below.
- Download the KingoRoot APK and install it on your phone;
- Setting your phone when encounter the "Install block" when stall the app.
- launch "Kingo Root" app and start rooting. Waiting for a few seconds till it successes or fails. If kingoroot fails to root your device you can try with PC version or the following King-Root APK.
- Details please refer to official website.
King Root APK is another root apk for your cellphone. It is availiable for Some Android running 5.0,6.0,7.0 and all Android 4.0 devices and below. It supports all popular Android devices.
- Download the King-Root APKand after KingRoot download is complete, click on the drop-down notification bar to installation.
- Install the app and set your phone when encounter the "Install Block", and you need to enable the "Unknow sources".
- Click "try it" to enter the main interface, and click "get now" button to start rooting.
- Details please refer to official website.
- If it fails to root your device, you can try with the KingoRoot PC Version and Kingroot PC version. Because the PC version has higher successful rate of rooting.
Introduct Other Root APK for Lower Android System.
360 Root APK
360 Root app ensures acquiring root rights on Android (1.6 - 5.1.1). Supports more than 9,000 models of smartphones and tablets. It is a Chinese Website. Details please refer to official website.
iRoot is a program for safe rooting Samsung Galaxy, LG, Huawei, Zenfone, HTC, Asus, Nexus and others. Unfortunately, there is no list of compatible Android devices, so read other users’ reviews on XDA. Details please refer to official website.
Wait while installation completes.Supported devices - Any Android device running Kitkat(4.4). Details please refer to official website.
2. Root Android with PC Version (For Free)
KingoRoot PC Version
Kingo Root is perhaps the most convenient program for getting root-rights on a mobile device for free. It can root some Android devices like Xiaomi and Samsung running Android 5.0, 6.0, 7.0 and all Android 4.0 devices and below.
- Download the KingoRoot PC and install it on PC;
- Launch it and Connect your phone to PC via USB. Make sure USB debugging is enabled.
- Click "ROOT" to root your device.
- If it fails to root your Android, you can try with King Root below or turn to the One Click Root for manual rooting by order for $25 dollars.
King-Root For Windows
King Root is another root tool for your Android. It can root some Android devices running Android 5.0, 6.0, 7.0 and all Android 4.0 devices and below.
- Download the King-Root PC version and install it on Your PC.
- Launch it and Connect your phone to PC via USB;
- Beginning rooting your phone and hope it successes.
- If it fails to root your mobile, you can turn to the One Click Root for manual rooting by order for $25 dollars.
3. One Click Root (Manual Rooting) (Pay for $25 Dollars)
OneClickRoot is another fast, easy, secure rooting software. Rooting an Android is to exploit vulnerability. If your Android is easy to be rooted, you can just get root permission with OneClickRoot software. If fail to root, you can live chat with the staff or directly order for rooting.
- First Download the software of OneClickRoot. Connect your phone to PC via USB after install the software.
- After install the software, the App will check your device whether it is easily rooted.
- If the screen shows that "Congratulations, your Android device can be safely rooted" , you can just click "Root Now". And then root your device according to the guide.
- If your Android can't be rooted, you can click "LIVE CHAT" or directly "Order Now".
- You may need to pay $25 dollar for the order if your Android successfully rooted. Well, if your Android still can't be rooted manually. They will return your money.
KingoRoot on Windows
KingoRoot Android on Windows has the highest success rate. It supports almost any Android device and version.
KingoRoot for Android
KingoRoot for Android is the most convenient and powerful apk root tool. Root any Android device and version without connecting to PC.
- Successfully Get Root Access On Android 10 (Google Pixle 3 XL) With Magisk
- How to Root Android without Computer (APK ROOT without PC)
- How to Root Android with KingoRoot (PC Version)
- Best Top 5 Root Tools to Safely Gain Root Access for Your Android Devices
- How to Root Your Android 10.0 with Kingoroot root APK and PC root
- How to Root Your Android 5G with Kingoroot root APK and PC root
- How to Root Android 9.0 Pie with Kingoroot Both root APK and PC root Software
- How to Root Android 8.0/8.1 Oreo with KingoRoot APK and Root Software
- How to Root Huawei Packed with EMUI 8 and EMUI 9 or Higher with Magisk
- How to Root Samsung running Android 9.0 Pie with Magisk