How to Root Lenovo in One Click with KingoRoot Android
When rooting any Lenovo devices, KingoRoot should be your first and no dault choice. It offers you PC version which has a higher success rate and Mobile version which is more convenient. And both of them are the best and simplest one-click root tools.
Lenovo is founded in Beijing in 1984. Lenovo has a large variety of electronic products. In 2012, its Android smartphones began to enter the market. Lenovo's smartphones have Phab series, Vibe series, A series and one online-only sub-brand called Zuk. Its Vibe P1 continues to hot for a long time. And its latest flagship mobile Zuk Z2 with Android6.0 OS was also launched in May 2016. It is also catching people's eyes.
If you want to root one Lenovo Android smartphone, please make sure you really know what you are doing. Click here to know some common sense about ROOT.
Root your Lenovo with KingoRoot APK
Rooting your Android device with KingoRoot APk, you need power on your device, and make sure your device at least 50% battery level and Internet connection (Wi-Fi is best).
Step 1: Check "unknown sources" on your Lenovo and allow installation of KingoRoot.apk.
Settings > Security > Unknown Sources
Step 2: Download KingoRoot.apk and install it.
Step 3: Launch KingoRoot.apk and click "One Click Root" to start rooting.
Step 4: Wait for the result, succeeded or failed.
If you want some more details, please click:
Or if you want to root your Lenovo with KingoRoot Android (PC version) which has a higher success rate for technical reason, please click below:
KingoRoot on Windows
KingoRoot Android on Windows has the highest success rate. It supports almost any Android device and version.
KingoRoot for Android
KingoRoot for Android is the most convenient and powerful apk root tool. Root any Android device and version without connecting to PC.
- How to Root Android without Computer (APK ROOT without PC)
- How to Root Android with KingoRoot (PC Version)
- How to root Android 5.0/5.1 (Lollipop) with KingoRoot APK
- How to Root Android 4.4 KitKat (4.4.2 & 4.4.4) with KingoRoot
- How to Root Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean with KingoRoot
- How to Root Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean with KingoRoot
- How to Root ZTE in One Click with KingoRoot Android
- How to Root Lenovo in One Click with KingoRoot Android
- How to Root Alcatel One Touch with KingoRoot Android
- How to Root Micromax in One Click with KingoRoot Android