How to Root Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean with KingoRoot
Android version 4.1 through 4.3, codenamed Jelly Bean, was released in July 2012. And Jelly Bean improved UI speed and responsiveness of Google's mobile OS. Untill now Andriod 4.1.2 is still has a large number of users. That is because many devices with android 4.1.2 are still working well, such as Sony Xperia Z, Samsung Galaxy Grand I9082, HTC One, Samsung Galaxy Core I8260 and so on. After using an Andriod 4.1.2 device quite a while, you would want to customize your own device or delete some bloatware or some other operations which need root permission. At that time, KingoRoot APK will help you to achieve them.
Prerequisites before rooting with KingoRoot APK
- Device powered on.
- At least 50% battery level.
- Internet connection necessary (Wi-Fi network suggested).
Step 1: Free download KingoRoot.apk.
After clicking the link above, you will directly download this apk file to your Andriod 4.1.2 device. Normally you can find the file in your "Download" folder.
If Chrome has warned you about KingoRoot.apk, please click "OK" to proceed.
Step 2: Install KingoRoot.apk on your Andriod 4.1.2 device.
During installation, you may get a prompt "Install blocked", stating that "For security, your phone is set to block installation of apps obtained from unknown sources". If so, check "Unknown Sources" in Settings > Security and allow installation of apps from sources.
Step 3: Launch KingoRoot.apk to start rooting.
Click the icon of KingoRoot to launch it. Then hit "One Click Root" to start the rooting process. Make sure your Internet connection is stable for the reason that KingoRoot should download rooting scripts used from Kingo's server.
Step 4: Waiting for a few seconds the result screen will appear soon.
Step 5: Succeeded or Failed.
After rooting succeeded, you will find out an SuperUser icon, which indicates you have a successful ROOT.
MORE TO SAY If KingoRoot.apk failed to root your Andriod 4.1.2 device, please try some more times. Because KingoRoot doesn't have 100% success rate on some models. Or you can refer to KingoRoot Android (PC Version), which has a much higher success rate due to technical reasons.
How to root any Android device and version with KingoRoot PC Version?
KingoRoot on Windows
KingoRoot Android on Windows has the highest success rate. It supports almost any Android device and version.
KingoRoot for Android
KingoRoot for Android is the most convenient and powerful apk root tool. Root any Android device and version without connecting to PC.
- How to Root Android without Computer (APK ROOT without PC)
- How to Root Android with KingoRoot (PC Version)
- How to Root Android 6.0/6.0.1 (Marshmallow) with KingoRoot APK
- How to Get Root Access on Android 6.0/6.0.1 Marshmallow devices with KingoRoot
- How to root Android 5.0/5.1 (Lollipop) with KingoRoot APK
- How to Root Android 4.4 KitKat (4.4.2 & 4.4.4) with KingoRoot
- How to Root Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean with KingoRoot
- How to Root Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean with KingoRoot
- How to Root ZTE in One Click with KingoRoot Android
- How to Root Lenovo in One Click with KingoRoot Android