How to Root Alcatel One Touch with KingoRoot Android
KingoRoot has integrated some rooting methods for Alcatel (One Touch) devices running Android OS. As a one-click root tool (both root apk and pc version), it is fairly simple and low-risk.
The Alcatel or Alcatel ONETOUCH is totally hold by TCL Corporation now. In 2004, Alcatel-Lucent and TCL established a mobile device joint venture. Next year, TCL totally owned the company. Alcatel OneTouch is famous for designs, develops, and markets of mobile and internet devices in the world. The company is known for its OneTouch range of Android smartphones. Their best selling products are Flash 3 / Idol Pro 4 / Idol 4S / Idol 4. You may experience VR technology just by using Alcatel IDOL4. And Pixi Glitz is the cheapest 4G LTE phone. With only $20 you may have one.
Root Alcatel with KingoRoot apk for Android without Computer
There are several things you need to do before you start to root your Alcatel by KingoRoot(Android).
- Devices powered on. If your device is not powered on, there is nothing we can do.
- Enable "Unknown Sources" apps installation in Settings > Security, so that KingoRoot.apk can be installed.
- It is highly recommended that you fully backup of your device first.
- Battery fully charged. Your device may be dead in the rooting process impute to run out of battery.
- A proper internet connection is the essential condition. KingoRoot will do a lot of things from the cloud.
Then we move to the actual rooting process:
- Download KingoRoot.apk for Free
- Install and launch KingoRoot.apk
- Launch KingoRoot.apk
- Wait for the result appear.
- Root Succeeded.
Click download for Android, the page will turn to download page. Press OK to save KingoRoot.apk on your device.
Before you start to root, open "Unknown Sources " first. If "Unknown Sources" is disabled KingoRoot.apk can not be installed in your device.
You should fully aware of the PROS & CONS about rooting your Alcatel. You may start rooting after you completely understand the benefit and risk. Click "One Click Root" to begin the rooting process.
It will take a while to complete the rooting process. Once you started, just leave it there, do not perform any operation on your device!
Please try KingoRoot.apk for multiple times because only one script will be downloaded at a time. With different scripts running may deliver different results. If it still failed please try KingoRoot Android(PC Venison). It have a higher successful rate
How to Root Alcatel with KingoRoot (PC Version)
The prepare before root start is barely the same. Only one thing more, you need to have a USB cable(The original one is preferred)
- Free download and install KingoRoot Android (PC Version).
- launch Kingo Android Root
- Connect Android device to computer by USB cable.
- Enable USB Debugging mode on your Android device.
- Read notifications carefully before rooting your device.
- Click "ROOT" to root your device.
- Root succeeded.
Some Alcatel device is locked for manufacture protection. The protection will cause KingoRoot root failed. When it is locked, your system partition is protected and cannot be mounted multiple times or be mounted at all.At the moment, there is no way available to deal with the protection lock from the manufacture. Kingoroot technical team is working hard to solve this problem.
KingoRoot on Windows
KingoRoot Android on Windows has the highest success rate. It supports almost any Android device and version.
KingoRoot for Android
KingoRoot for Android is the most convenient and powerful apk root tool. Root any Android device and version without connecting to PC.
- How to Root Android without Computer (APK ROOT without PC)
- How to Root Android with KingoRoot (PC Version)
- How to Root Android 6.0/6.0.1 (Marshmallow) with KingoRoot APK
- How to Get Root Access on Android 6.0/6.0.1 Marshmallow devices with KingoRoot
- How to root Android 5.0/5.1 (Lollipop) with KingoRoot APK
- How to Root Android 4.4 KitKat (4.4.2 & 4.4.4) with KingoRoot
- How to Root Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean with KingoRoot
- How to Root Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean with KingoRoot
- How to Root ZTE in One Click with KingoRoot Android
- How to Root Lenovo in One Click with KingoRoot Android