How to Root HTC devices with KingoRoot Android
KingoRoot (Android) might be the first and best choice for HTC users to root their Android devices with. It is developed on both Windows and Android platforms. The apk version of KingoRoot is much more convenient while the PC version has higher success rate. If you want to know how to root any HTC devices, this tutorial will guide you through.
Manufacturers make the flagship device annually. Trying to built a smart device that is immaculacy. HTC is also in this team and in 2016 launchs us the HTC 10 - its user experience with no compromise.
And we commend this, as the company has been undergoing a a low point period over the past few years. However, you would never observe this by the HTC 10. The HTC 10 carries a 5.2" QHD display screen and housing a Snapdragon 820 chipset is anything but a hallmark among all the competitors.
Root HTC with KingoRoot(APK) for Android without PC
Please try KingoRoot.apk first. KingoRoot(APK) is no trouble at all, it is easy to use and no need to connect to your PC via USB cable. Most HTC devices may be rooted by KingoRoot(APK).
There are some preparation you should do before rooting start:
- Make sure your device is powered ON. If your device is powered off, there is nothing we can do. It is just a plastic and metal brick.
- Make sure more than 80% power left; Your device may be dead in the root process, just because run out of battery.
- A proper internet connection is essential (Wi-Fi network suggested). A lot of things KingoRoot will run on the cloud.
- Enable the unknown sources in setting menu. Settings > Security > Unknown Sources
- We drastically recommend you backup all your data first.
If you have done all the preparation listed above. You may start to root your HTC now.
- Download KingoRoot.apk into your device for free.
The download will start automatically. If it is not start, click DOWNLOAD AGAIN.
If you are using Chrome on your device, it may warned you about KingoRoot.apk, just click "OK" to move on.
If you are using PC to view this tutorial, you have three choices.
- You may root your device use the KingoRoot (PC)
- You can visit APK Root for Android on your mobile and download the file on your device.
- You can download KingoRoot.apk on your PC, transfer it to your Android device and then find the file via File Explorer and install it from APK section.
Please check "Unknown Sources" is enable or disable in Settings. If it is disable you may see a prompt "Install blocked", narrating that "For security, your phone is set to block installation of apps obtained from unknown sources".
Enable the unknown sources to install KingoRoot.
Kingo Root is user-friendly and easy to use. Just click "One Click Root" to start the rooting process.
If you tried many times still failed, please refer to KingoRoot Android(PC Venison), which has a higher success rate than APK vision.
Root HTC with KingoRoot (PC Version)
The Preparations is almost the same with APK root. Just you need a computer run Windows and the original USB cable or a good quality one.
- Download KingoRoot (PC) here.
- Install and launch KingoRoot .
- Connect your HTC to computer using the included USB cable.
- Enable USB Debugging mode. (Skip this step if it's enabled)
- Before you start to root your device, you should fully aware if all the risks.
- Click "ROOT" to begin.
- Root Succeed!
For more detailed tutorial, please click
KingoRoot on Windows
KingoRoot Android on Windows has the highest success rate. It supports almost any Android device and version.
KingoRoot for Android
KingoRoot for Android is the most convenient and powerful apk root tool. Root any Android device and version without connecting to PC.
- How to Root Android without Computer (APK ROOT without PC)
- How to Root Android with KingoRoot (PC Version)
- How to Root Android 6.0/6.0.1 (Marshmallow) with KingoRoot APK
- How to Get Root Access on Android 6.0/6.0.1 Marshmallow devices with KingoRoot
- How to root Android 5.0/5.1 (Lollipop) with KingoRoot APK
- How to Root Android 4.4 KitKat (4.4.2 & 4.4.4) with KingoRoot
- How to Root Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean with KingoRoot
- How to Root Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean with KingoRoot
- How to Root ZTE in One Click with KingoRoot Android
- How to Root Lenovo in One Click with KingoRoot Android