How to Root Huawei Devices with KingoRoot Android
KingoRoot Android provides the best one click root tool (both apk and pc root) for HUAWEI device. Many people are interested in how to root HUAWEI. This artical will show you how to root your HUAWEI with Kingoroot in an easy and safe way.
Let's build an image of HUAWEI first
HUAWEI is a leading android device manufacturer globally. Gartner, Inc. announced that Chinese tech giant HUAWEI ranked the third largest smartphone vendor in the world, after Apple and Samsung. In 2015, HUAWEI has just passed Apple becomes the smartphone seller campaign in China. HUAWEI's success, some may attribute to its domestic market. HUAWEI Technologies Co. Ltd. is founded in 1987. It is a Chinese multinational networking, telecommunications equipment and services company. Huawei has become the first supplier from China break into the top level of a communications industry. It has become the largest telecommunications equipment manufacturer among all the countries, having overtaken Ericsson in 2012.
After years R&D, HUAWEI has established 17 research institutes in the United States, India, Sweden, Russia and other countries or regions to gain advanced technology, experience and talents.The best selling products of HUAWEI are HUAWEI P8 / HUAWEI MATE S / HUAWEI Mate 8 / HUAWEI P8 lite / Huawei Y6 and HUAWEI Nexus 6P.
Root HUAWEI with KingoRoot(APK) for Android without PC
IMPORTANTPlease try KingoRoot.apk first. Most HUAWEI devices may be rooted by using KingoRoot(APK).
- Enable the unknown sources in setting menu. Settings > Security > Unknown Sources
- Download KingoRoot.apk file into your device.
- By the time download finish, install and launch KingoRoot.
- Press "One Click Root" when you see the button.
- Wait until you see the result.
- It is better try more than once if root failed for different rooting methods.
For more detailed tutorial, please click
If you tried many times still failed, refer to KingoRoot Android(PC Venison), which has a higher success rate than APK vision.
Root HUAWEI with KingoRoot (PC Version)
- A computer run Windows with Internet access; A lot of things KingoRoot will run on the cloud.
- More than 80% power remain; Your device may die during the process of root, just because run out of battery.
- The original USB cable is preferred or a good quality one at least.
- It is recommended that you backup first.
- Make sure your device is powered ON. If your device is powered off, it is just a plastic and metal brick.
- Shut down any sort of firewalls or anti-virus software on your computer;
- USB Debugging Mode enabled on your device;
Settings > About Phone > Build number > Tap 7 times Settings > Developer Options > USB Debugging
Begin to root
- Download, install and launch KingoRoot Android(PC Venison).
- Connect your device to your computer using the included USB cable.
- Enable USB Debugging mode. (Skip this step if it is enabled)
- Before root, you should fully aware of the benefit and loss.
- Click "ROOT" to begin.
- Root Succeed!
After fully downloaded, install and launch KingoRoot Android PC Version.
Kingo will automatically detect and install driver for you. If you are using Windows 8, please refer link blow.How to solve driver installation looping on Windows 8 when running Kingo Android Root?
USB Debugging mode enabled is a necessary step of Android rooting process.
Tick "Always allow from this computer". If not, you will probably get yourself an OFFLINE DEVICE.
Every coin have two sides. Rooting your Android has its own advantages and at the same time disadvantages. It is a matter of weighing pros and cons.
KingoRoot will employ multiple exploits on your device. The root process will probably take several minutes. When root begins, JUST LEAVE IT THERE.
Hopefully your device is well supported and successfully rooted by Kingo.
KingoRoot on Windows
KingoRoot Android on Windows has the highest success rate. It supports almost any Android device and version.
KingoRoot for Android
KingoRoot for Android is the most convenient and powerful apk root tool. Root any Android device and version without connecting to PC.
- Successfully Get Root Access On Android 10 (Google Pixle 3 XL) With Magisk
- How to Root Android without Computer (APK ROOT without PC)
- How to Root Android with KingoRoot (PC Version)
- Best Top 5 Root Tools to Safely Gain Root Access for Your Android Devices
- How to Root Your Android 10.0 with Kingoroot root APK and PC root
- How to Root Your Android 5G with Kingoroot root APK and PC root
- How to Root Android 9.0 Pie with Kingoroot Both root APK and PC root Software
- How to Root Android 8.0/8.1 Oreo with KingoRoot APK and Root Software
- How to Root Huawei Packed with EMUI 8 and EMUI 9 or Higher with Magisk
- How to Root Samsung running Android 9.0 Pie with Magisk