How to Unlock the bootloader Your Samsung Running Android 9 or higher
Users may have their own reasons for unlocking the bootloader of the Samsung devices. While, Samsung running Android 9.0 pie or higher need to use another method to unlock the bootloader compared to the previous Samsung devices.
How to unlock bootloader of Samsung with Android 9.0 or higher
Getting Started: Preparation
- Samsung Device with Android 9 or higher
- USB Cable (the original one recommended);
- Install the
fastboot. Just download the Google SDK Platform-Tools package for using the adb and fastboot. on your Windows. And Terminal for Mac. The Platform-Tools download websites: https://developer.android.com/studio/releases/platform-tools
Begin to Unlock the Bootloader
- First to backup all your files, photos, and vedios in your Samsung device. Bootloader unlocking will wipe your data.
- Allow bootloader unlocking in Developer options → OEM unlocking;
- Reboot your device to download mode. Using the fastboot command:
adb reboot download.
- Long press volume up to unlock the bootloader.
Just when you think the bootloader is unlocked, it is actually not! Samsung introduced
VaultKeeper, meaning the bootloader will reject any unofficial partitions before
VaultKeeper explicitly allows it.
- Repeat the above steps. Connect the device to internet in the setup!
- Enable developer options, and confirm that the OEM unlocking option exists and grayed out! The
VaultKeeperservice will unleash the bootloader after it confirms that the user has the OEM unlocking option enabled.
KingoRoot on Windows
KingoRoot Android on Windows has the highest success rate. It supports almost any Android device and version.
KingoRoot for Android
KingoRoot for Android is the most convenient and powerful apk root tool. Root any Android device and version without connecting to PC.
- Successfully Get Root Access On Android 10 (Google Pixle 3 XL) With Magisk
- How to Root Android without Computer (APK ROOT without PC)
- How to Root Android with KingoRoot (PC Version)
- Best Top 5 Root Tools to Safely Gain Root Access for Your Android Devices
- How to Root Your Android 10.0 with Kingoroot root APK and PC root
- How to Root Your Android 5G with Kingoroot root APK and PC root
- How to Root Android 9.0 Pie with Kingoroot Both root APK and PC root Software
- How to Root Android 8.0/8.1 Oreo with KingoRoot APK and Root Software
- How to Root Huawei Packed with EMUI 8 and EMUI 9 or Higher with Magisk
- How to Root Samsung running Android 9.0 Pie with Magisk