Notice to Users: Before using Kingo Android Root, please read the disclaimer carefully. You must agree to all terms below before you use the software, if you do not agree to all terms. Do not use our software. If you use our software here refers to"Kingo Android Root", it should be treated as the user agreement and confirm all these terms below, users will take all potential risks and accidental damage responsibility by using this rooting tool for their own.
1. KINGO ANDROID ROOT FUNCTION ANALYSIS
- 1.1 "Kingo Android Root" is a rooting tool, it can help Android phone users get or remove superuser access - Root Access.
- 1.2 "Kingo Android Root" Root permissions management module App was developed by Kingo R&D Team, there maybe different rooting ways for different Android phones.
- 1.3 Pre-rooting preparations, to ensure your phone' battery is over 20%, 2 MB or more of free space, so "Kingo Android Root" gets enough space and battery life to finish rooting.
2. ROOTING RISKS
- 2.1 After rooting your phones, you are probably losing your original data on RAM. So we highly recommend you backup all your important data (contacts, SMS messages, call history, etc.) before rooting or unrooting your phones, in case of data loss caused by unforeseen circumstances.
- 2.2 Rooting immediately voids your phone's warranty, you should consider very carefully whether you need to gain root privileges.
- 2.3 When gain root privileges process, there is a very small chance will result in lost data on the SD card. We recommend users backup all data first or use a blank SD card then start rooting
3. ROOTING BENEFITS AND EFFECTS
- 3.1 After rooting means giving yourself root permissions on your phone., you can manage all objects in the operating system. General software is available by using the ROOT privileges to implement more features, but when malware intrusion systems it also needs the root privilege. So please carefully consider authorizing an unknown application with root privileges.
- 3.2 After rooting, users can modify system files, delete, move, copy, etc. All these operations may cause the phone system or other application exceptions.
- 3.3 After rooting, users can to delete the pre-installed program in addition to visualization applications, and also includes a number of important system components. Remove these important systems program might cause system instability, and the program is behaving abnormally.
- 3.4 After users get root permissions. If the user authorizes some unknown program with root privileges, all phone user privacy information may leak and result in a high security risks.
- 3.5 After rooting, the cell phone will lose all security protection by build-in permissions restrictions. This may result in your phones suffered by malware or virus attacks.
- 3.6 After you acquire root permissions, users may use other tools to complete the whole modifications to the system's internal procedures, if the user lacks a preliminary understanding of rooting, please does not use this function
4. UNROOT YOUR ANDROID
- 4.1 Remove root privileges, the phone system will shut down the highest authority, and some programs which need root privileges to run the program will not work properly.
- 4.2 Romove root privileges will cause some system program and services cannot work correctly due to the operations after rooting.
- 4.3 Romove root privileges cannot guarantee recovery your phone warranty service.
5. WARRANTY DISCLAIMER
- 5.1 when using "Kingo Android Root", users should take all the responsibilities for all rooting risks and security problem after gaining the root privilege. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event Kingo shall not be liable for any consequential, incidental, direct, indirect, special, or other damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or other pecuniary loss).
- 5.2 Although after thorough testing, we still cannot guarantee this program is completely compatible with all OS and hardware without errors. If there are compatible problems and software errors, users can contact Kingo on Facebook, twitter or send feedback and log.txt file to our support team.
- 5.3 For telecommunication system or network failure, computer crash, Internet, mobile phone failure, or a virus problem, data damage or loss of information, computer systems or any other force major causes any losses, Kingo Team will assume no responsibility