How to Root Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean with KingoRoot
KingoRoot Android is the best one-click Android root tool for devices running 4.2.2 including hot selling devices like Samsung GT-S7582 Galaxy S Duos 2, Huawei Y330-U11 Ascend Y330 and else. KingoRoot provides the easiest and fastest one click root solution for Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean devices.
Root Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean with KingoRoot APK without Computer
IMPORTANT Please try KingoRoot.apk first. Your device may rooted without computer by using this app.
- Enable the unknown sources in setting menu. Settings > Security > Unknown Sources
- Download KingoRoot.apk file into your device.
- By the time download finish, install and launch KingoRoot.
- Press "One Click Root" when you see the button.
- Wait until you see the result.
- It is better try more than once if root failed for different rooting methods.
- If still failed after tried many times, refer to KingoRoot Android(PC Version), which has a higher success rate than app.
For more detailed tutorial, please click
Root Android 4.2.2(Jelly Bean) with KingoRoot (PC Version)
- A computer run Windows with proper Internet connection;
- At least 50% power remaining;
- An original USB cable or one with good quality.
- Shut down any sort of firewalls or anti-virus software on your computer;
- USB Debugging Mode enabled on your Android device; Settings > About Phone > Build number > Tap 7 times Settings > Developer Options > USB Debugging
- Allow installation of apps from unknown sources on your Android device. Settings > Security > Unknown Sources
Root Process :
- Download, install and launch KingoRoot.
- Connect your device to computer with USB cable.
- Enable USB Debugging mode. (Skip this step if it's enabled)
- Before you start to root your device, there are some things you need to know first.
- Click "ROOT" to begin the process.
- Getting results, succeed or fail.
Free download the latest KingoRoot Android (PC Version).
After download finished, install and launch KingoRoot Android PC Version.
Kingo will automatically detect & install driver for you. Make sure network connection is active so that device driver can be downloaded. If you are using Windows 8, you may need to change some settings first.How to solve driver installation looping on Windows 8 when running Kingo Android Root?
USB Debugging mode enabled is a necessary step of Android rooting process.
Pay attention to a prompt window on your device screen. Tick "Always allow from this computer". If you don't, you will probably get yourself an OFFLINE DEVICE.
Every coin have two sides. Rooting your Android has its own advantages and at the same time disadvantages. It is a matter of weighing pros and cons.
Android rooting is a modification process to the original system, in which the limitations are removed and full-access is allowed and thus resulting in the ability to alter or replace system applications and settings, boost your phone's speed and battery life, block ads in any app and even facilitate the removal and replace the device's operating system by flashing a custom one. However, rooting your device will immediately void your warranty...
KingoRoot will employ multiple exploits on your device,. The root process will probably take several minutes. In the rooting process, your device may be rebooted several times. Be patient, it is normal thing. And once it begins, DO NOT touch, move, unplug or perform any operation on your device.
Hopefully your device is well supported and successfully rooted by Kingo.
KingoRoot on Windows
KingoRoot Android on Windows has the highest success rate. It supports almost any Android device and version.
KingoRoot for Android
KingoRoot for Android is the most convenient and powerful apk root tool. Root any Android device and version without connecting to PC.
- Successfully Get Root Access On Android 10 (Google Pixle 3 XL) With Magisk
- How to Root Android without Computer (APK ROOT without PC)
- How to Root Android with KingoRoot (PC Version)
- Best Top 5 Root Tools to Safely Gain Root Access for Your Android Devices
- How to Root Your Android 10.0 with Kingoroot root APK and PC root
- How to Root Your Android 5G with Kingoroot root APK and PC root
- How to Root Android 9.0 Pie with Kingoroot Both root APK and PC root Software
- How to Root Android 8.0/8.1 Oreo with KingoRoot APK and Root Software
- How to Root Huawei Packed with EMUI 8 and EMUI 9 or Higher with Magisk
- How to Root Samsung running Android 9.0 Pie with Magisk