USB Debugging Mode
What is USB Debugging Mode?
USB Debugging Mode is one thing that you cannot skip to know if you are an Android user. The primary function of this mode is to facilitate a connection between an Android device and a computer with Android SDK (Software Development Kit). So it can be enabled in Android after connecting the device directly to a computer via USB.
USB Debugging Mode, in some versions of Android, is also called Developer Mode. Then it is relatively easy for you to understand that this USB Debugging Mode establishes a direct connection between an Android Device and a computer and readies it for deeper-level actions. You may come across a pop-out notification as it shows below:
What is USB Debugging for?
USB Debugging Mode is definitely important, as you can see. But why? What capabilities that it carries make this mode so important? What is USB Debugging for?
You've probably got the idea that USB Debugging Mode grants you a level of access to your device. What kind of access, you may ask. This level of access that USB Debugging Mode grants is important when you need system-level clearance, such as when coding a new app. This mode, also called Developer Mode, allows newly programmed apps to be copied via USB to the device for testing. Depending on the OS version and installed utilities, the mode must be turned on to let developers read internal logs.
But it does more than that. There are a few non-development-related benefits from this new level of access that can give you much more freedom of control over you device. For example, with Android SDK, you gain direct access to your phone through your computer and that allows you to do things or run terminal commands with ADB. These terminal commands can help you restore a bricked phone. So this mode is a useful tool for any adventurous Android owner.
Of course, the background knowledge is always complicated for those non-experts. This is exactly what Android Update exists for. Android Update incorporated all these complicated features and tools to make it easy for you.
It is best for you to keep USB Debugging Mode disabled and only enable it when you really need it.
KingoRoot on Windows
KingoRoot Android on Windows has the highest success rate. It supports almost any Android device and version.
KingoRoot for Android
KingoRoot for Android is the most convenient and powerful apk root tool. Root any Android device and version without connecting to PC.
- Successfully Get Root Access On Android 10 (Google Pixle 3 XL) With Magisk
- How to Root Android without Computer (APK ROOT without PC)
- How to Root Android with KingoRoot (PC Version)
- Best Top 5 Root Tools to Safely Gain Root Access for Your Android Devices
- How to Root Your Android 10.0 with Kingoroot root APK and PC root
- How to Root Your Android 5G with Kingoroot root APK and PC root
- How to Root Android 9.0 Pie with Kingoroot Both root APK and PC root Software
- How to Root Android 8.0/8.1 Oreo with KingoRoot APK and Root Software
- How to Root Huawei Packed with EMUI 8 and EMUI 9 or Higher with Magisk
- How to Root Samsung running Android 9.0 Pie with Magisk