How to Move Apps to your SD card With KingoRoot
In this digital age, people of all ages, companies are rapidly communicating through Android device, creating important digital documents such as text files, photos, audio and videos. In that, your Android device will quickly run out of storage space. While, many users owned an Android smartphone packed with a SD card. And they are likely to move apps to SD card.
Link2SD is an app that allows you to move apps over to your SD card. This is a great way to take advantage of your external SD card space. After that you will find that your device speeds up and greatly improves its performance. However, before downloading the Link2SD, you may need to root your smartphone, because this apps only works well on rooted devices. That's why Kingoroot comes out.
Step 1:Free Download the KingoRoot on Windows Software to PC
You can download the root software from the following button. The download will be automatically. After download is complete, you can begin to install the rooting software.
Step 2: Click the Icon of KingoRoot to Launch it
KingoRoot software downloaded from official website is 100% safe.
Step 3: Connect your cellphone to PC and Enable USB Debugging
KingoRoot software will automatically download the driver for your device, so make sure you get Internet connection and enable the USB debugging. If you can't connect, please turn to "Device Not Connected" for help.
Step 4: Succeed or Failed
You will get the root result. Hope your device is successfully rooted by KingoRoot app. Root access provides your Android smartphone with admin privileges, you can greatly free up your storage space and improve the performance of your device.
- Link apk, dex and lib files of apps to SD card
- Move any user apps to SD even though the app does not support moving to SD ("force move")
- Set the default install location of the apps; auto, internal, or external
- Uninstall system applications (bloatware removal)
- Freeze and un-freeze system and users applications
- Convert system apps into user apps or convert user apps to system apps
How to Move Apps to SD Card
- Root your Android with KingoRoot Software(tutorial above).
- Download the Link2SD.
- Get two partitions on your SD card and both should be primary.
- Use a non-FAT file system (ext2, ext3, ext4 or f2fs) on your 2nd partition in order to link app's private data files.
- Move the apps you want to move to SD card.
- Enjoy other features.
- Save the storage for your Android device.
KingoRoot on Windows
KingoRoot Android on Windows has the highest success rate. It supports almost any Android device and version.
KingoRoot for Android
KingoRoot for Android is the most convenient and powerful apk root tool. Root any Android device and version without connecting to PC.
- Successfully Get Root Access On Android 10 (Google Pixle 3 XL) With Magisk
- How to Root Android without Computer (APK ROOT without PC)
- How to Root Android with KingoRoot (PC Version)
- Best Top 5 Root Tools to Safely Gain Root Access for Your Android Devices
- How to Root Your Android 10.0 with Kingoroot root APK and PC root
- How to Root Your Android 5G with Kingoroot root APK and PC root
- How to Root Android 9.0 Pie with Kingoroot Both root APK and PC root Software
- How to Root Android 8.0/8.1 Oreo with KingoRoot APK and Root Software
- How to Root Huawei Packed with EMUI 8 and EMUI 9 or Higher with Magisk
- How to Root Samsung running Android 9.0 Pie with Magisk