How to hide root with SuHide selectively
Do you know how to hide the root status?
If you not know how to do. Kingo Root will let you know the way.
Famous Android developer Chainfire recently released a new app "Suhide," that enable users to hide the root status of their rooted devices on an app-by-app basis.
If you want to use this app you should know android well because No GUI(graphcal user interface) of this APP.
With a rooted device you may get tons of benefits. But at what cost?
One of the crucial deficiency of rooted device is disable access to certain apps, which includes banking, payment and corporate security apps that work with financial and confidential data, such as your bank details and android pay.
You may download at XDA or download here.
Download Link Suhide-0.53.zip
If you want to remove it download and flash Suhide-rm-v0.51.zip
Pros and Cons about Suhide
- Never need to globally disable root
- Xposed is not needed
- Passes SafetyNet attestation by default on stock ROMs
- Ultimately a losing game (Google will fix sooner or later)
- No GUI (at present)
SuperSU installed in systemless mode
Android 6.0 or newer
Flash the attached suhide-rm-vX.YY.zip, followed by SuperSU
You can get the package name with dumpsys
(1)Launch the app you want to get the package name
(2)Enter the following commands in CMD
adb shell dumpsys window w |findstr \/ |findstr name=
Catch the UID with adb shell.
After you get the package name
Enter the following commands in CMD
adb shell ls -nld /data/data/packagename
Usually the UID will show in the 3rd column.
For running apps
adb shell ps -n | grep packagename
Usually the UID will show in the 1st column.
Blacklisting an app
The UID of the app is needed.
The commands below need to be executed from a root shell.
When you know the UID:
Add to blacklist:
adb shell /su/suhide/add UID
Remove from blacklist:
adb shell /su/suhide/rm UID
adb shell /su/suhide/list
About the detection
Well,the fact is it hides the su binary pretty well, and basically hide the GUI of SuperSU. however the hiding is never perfect, and suhide itself is still detectable.
This is the end of passage. Kingo Root wish this tutorial could be helpful to you.
KingoRoot on Windows
KingoRoot Android on Windows has the highest success rate. It supports almost any Android device and version.
KingoRoot for Android
KingoRoot for Android is the most convenient and powerful apk root tool. Root any Android device and version without connecting to PC.
- How to Root Android without Computer (APK ROOT without PC)
- How to Root Android with KingoRoot (PC Version)
- How to root Android 5.0/5.1 (Lollipop) with KingoRoot APK
- How to Root Android 4.4 KitKat (4.4.2 & 4.4.4) with KingoRoot
- How to Root Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean with KingoRoot
- How to Root Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean with KingoRoot
- How to Root ZTE in One Click with KingoRoot Android
- How to Root Lenovo in One Click with KingoRoot Android
- How to Root Alcatel One Touch with KingoRoot Android
- How to Root Micromax in One Click with KingoRoot Android