How to Downgrade Your Android 10 to Android 9 Pie
Android 10 has some awesome new features especially related to privacy and security. However, you may not like the Android 10 and you are used to use the Android Pie, while the manufacturer has already updated the operating system. In that, you may look forward to downgrading Android 10 to Android 9.
It has risk to downgrade the system of your debvice. We must emphasize that you shouldn’t do this unless you truly dislike Android 10 or it is not working well on your particular device.
Preparation for downgrading:
- At least 50% battery level;
- USB Cable (the original one recommended);
- Backup all your files such as apps, photos, videos, etc., because downgrading the Android 10 will completely wipe your system;
- Download the Android 9 Pie factory image. Visit: https://developers.google.com/android/images;
- Install the
fastboot. Just download the Google SDK Platform-Tools package for using the adb and Fastboot on your Windows;
Step by Step to Downgrade Android 10 to Android 9 Pie
Step 1: Plug your Android device into your computer via USB cable.
Step 2: Enable USB Debugging mode on your android device.
USB Debugging mode enabled is a necessary step.
Step 3: Unzip the Platform-Tools package you download and then press "Shift" and click the right mouse, select " Open the command line here". Or just input the "cmd" in the top address bar the press the "Enter".
You will get the "cmd" window. All the following "adb" commands and
fastboot commands are entered under the DOS interface.
- Check your device whether it connects to network by input the following command in under the DOS interface:
Check your USB and debugging if your device can't connect to network.
Step 4: Turn the device to bootloader mode:
adb reboot bootloader
Step 6: Unlock the bootloader.
Step 7: Use the factory image’s “flash-all” command to begin the downgrade:
KingoRoot on Windows
KingoRoot Android on Windows has the highest success rate. It supports almost any Android device and version.
KingoRoot for Android
KingoRoot for Android is the most convenient and powerful apk root tool. Root any Android device and version without connecting to PC.
- Successfully Get Root Access On Android 10 (Google Pixle 3 XL) With Magisk
- How to Root Android without Computer (APK ROOT without PC)
- How to Root Android with KingoRoot (PC Version)
- Best Top 5 Root Tools to Safely Gain Root Access for Your Android Devices
- How to Root Your Android 10.0 with Kingoroot root APK and PC root
- How to Root Your Android 5G with Kingoroot root APK and PC root
- How to Root Android 9.0 Pie with Kingoroot Both root APK and PC root Software
- How to Root Android 8.0/8.1 Oreo with KingoRoot APK and Root Software
- How to Root Huawei Packed with EMUI 8 and EMUI 9 or Higher with Magisk
- How to Root Samsung running Android 9.0 Pie with Magisk