Battery Calibration | How to Calibrate Your Android's Battery After Rooting with KingoRoot
Battery life is always one of the most common complaints about Android. Nowadays, more and more functions are added to the mobile, or some apps that run actively in the backgroud which can cause short of battery level.
Battery Calibration is the battery calibrating app for your Android, you can use this app to calibrate your battery and get detailed information about your battery. Before saving battery with Battery Calibration, first you need to root your phone, because this app only performs well on rooted Android.
Step 1: Free Download KingoRoot APK
The following is download button, you can download the APK from here. Keep your Android smartphone powering on with enough battery level for the process. During downloading, if Chrome warns you about KingoRoot.apk, just click "OK" to proceed.
Step 2: Install KingoRoot APK
If you receive the "Install Block", take the following steps. Head to phone Settings > Security > Unknown sources > Check the box and allow download from unknown source. Then find the APK in your "Download" APP and install the KingoRoot APK.
Step 3: Easily Gain Root Permission on your Android phone
Launch the KingoRoot app and click "One Click Root" to start rooting.
Step 4: Succeed or Failed
You may get the root result. Hope your device is successfully rooted by KingoRoot app. Rooting enables you to do whatever you can with your device. For example you can customize your phone with Xposed Framework.
Battery Calibration Features
- Calibrate your battery to save power
- Get detailed information about your battery
- Notify you when your phone is fully charged
- Find out your battery voltage level
How to Saving Battery With Battery Calibration
- Root your Android with KingoRoot Software (tutorial above)
- Download the Battery Calibration.
- Launch this app
- Plug in your phone to the charger
- Charge until 100%
- Press the button
- Unplug your device
- It's done! Take a look inside the other features.
KingoRoot on Windows
KingoRoot Android on Windows has the highest success rate. It supports almost any Android device and version.
KingoRoot for Android
KingoRoot for Android is the most convenient and powerful apk root tool. Root any Android device and version without connecting to PC.
- How to Root Android without Computer (APK ROOT without PC)
- How to Root Android with KingoRoot (PC Version)
- How to Root Android 6.0/6.0.1 (Marshmallow) with KingoRoot APK
- How to Get Root Access on Android 6.0/6.0.1 Marshmallow devices with KingoRoot
- How to root Android 5.0/5.1 (Lollipop) with KingoRoot APK
- How to Root Android 4.4 KitKat (4.4.2 & 4.4.4) with KingoRoot
- How to Root Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean with KingoRoot
- How to Root Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean with KingoRoot
- How to Root ZTE in One Click with KingoRoot Android
- How to Root Lenovo in One Click with KingoRoot Android