How to Customize Your Mobile with Xposed Framework without Installing Custom ROM | KingoRoot
If you have used Android smartphone for a long time, you might have heard about the custom ROM. And a lot of users intend to root their device become they can install the custom ROM. Xposed Framework is one of the best root apps for Android which can be used to customize the phone to the fullest without installing custom ROMs.
Xposed is a framework for modules that can change the behavior of the system and apps without touching any APKs. However, you still need to root your Android, because Xposed only works on rooted device. Fortunately, KingoRoot can provide both PC software and Android APK for your smartphone to root your smartphone.
Step 1: Free Download KingoRoot APK
You can download the root tool from the following button. Keep your Android smartphone powering on with enough battery level. During downloading, if Chrome warns you about KingoRoot.apk, just click OK to proceed.
Step 2: Install KingoRoot APK
If you receive the following "Install Block", take the following steps. Head to phone Settings > Security > Unknown sources > Check the box and allow download from unknown source.
Step 3: One-Click Jailbreak your Android phone
Launch the KingoRoot app and click "One Click Root" to start rooting.
Step 4: Succeed or Failed
You may get the root result. Hope your device is successfully rooted by KingoRoot app. Detail tutorial please refer to: How to Root Android 6.0/6.0.1 (Marshmallow) with KingoRoot APK
Xposed Framework Features
- Use modules that run on memory that can make any changes by simply disabling the modules and rebooting;
- Xposed Additions. Allow remapping of hardware button, reset the duration of long-press action and etc.;
- BootManager. Prevent running upon system startup using with BootManager;
- Phab7 No-Reboot UI Switcher. Switch Android UI into Phone mode, Phablet mode or Tablet mode without rebooting;
- DynamicNotifications. Light up Android device screen discreetly to show notifications without unlocking the lock screen.;
- XPrivacy. Restrict access to certain app permissions to prevent leaking of privacy sensitive data;
- Tinted Status Bar. Change status bar color to match the current active app. Can be edited manually too.
How to Customize Android with Xposed Framework
- Root your Android with KingoRoot Software (tutorial above)
- Download the Xposed Framework.
- Enabled Unknown Sources in
Settings > Security
- Once installed, open the app and tap on Framework;
- Tap on Install/Update and Grant Root Permission;
- Choose the module you would like to download, tap on it and then tap on Download;
- When you receive the notification to activate the module, in the drop-down notification bar, tick it to enable it.
- Reboot your device afterwards for the changes to take effect.
KingoRoot on Windows
KingoRoot Android on Windows has the highest success rate. It supports almost any Android device and version.
KingoRoot for Android
KingoRoot for Android is the most convenient and powerful apk root tool. Root any Android device and version without connecting to PC.
- How to Root Android without Computer (APK ROOT without PC)
- How to Root Android with KingoRoot (PC Version)
- How to Root Android 6.0/6.0.1 (Marshmallow) with KingoRoot APK
- How to Get Root Access on Android 6.0/6.0.1 Marshmallow devices with KingoRoot
- How to root Android 5.0/5.1 (Lollipop) with KingoRoot APK
- How to Root Android 4.4 KitKat (4.4.2 & 4.4.4) with KingoRoot
- How to Root Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean with KingoRoot
- How to Root Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean with KingoRoot
- How to Root ZTE in One Click with KingoRoot Android
- How to Root Lenovo in One Click with KingoRoot Android