How to Change Your Phone's Fonts with Fancy Fonts after Rooting with KingoRoot
Fancy Font is made with Objective to give a Fancy Look to your Smart Phone. This App have various Fancy fonts with instant preview so you can take a look how exactly font will look. With so many fonts in this app, you are available to choose your favorite one to change the ugly default font.
Before downloading this the Fancy Font from Google Play, fist you need to root your device. Fancy Font only works on a rooted Android device. Fortunately, KingoRoot can one-click root your smartphone with a few minutes.
You can download the root app from the following button. Keep your Android powering on with enough battery level. During downloading, if the Browser warns you about KingoRoot.apk, just click OK to continue downloading.
Step 2: Install KingoRoot APK
Note: If you receive the following "Install Block", take the following steps. Head to phone Settings > Security > Unknown sources > Check the box and allow downloading from unknown source.
Step 3: One-Click Root Your Android
Launch the KingoRoot app and click "One Click Root" to start rooting.
Step 4: Succeed or Failed
You may get the root result. Hope your device is successfully rooted by KingoRoot app. If not, please turn to KingoRoot PC version which has a higher successful rate than apk.
Fancy Font Features
- Instant Preview of Fancy Font;
- Change Font from APP and no need to do other work;
- Quick Setting for set Font;
- 50 fonts are available to choose.
Change Font with Fancy Font
KingoRoot on Windows
KingoRoot Android on Windows has the highest success rate. It supports almost any Android device and version.
KingoRoot for Android
KingoRoot for Android is the most convenient and powerful apk root tool. Root any Android device and version without connecting to PC.
- Successfully Get Root Access On Android 10 (Google Pixle 3 XL) With Magisk
- How to Root Android without Computer (APK ROOT without PC)
- How to Root Android with KingoRoot (PC Version)
- Best Top 5 Root Tools to Safely Gain Root Access for Your Android Devices
- How to Root Your Android 10.0 with Kingoroot root APK and PC root
- How to Root Your Android 5G with Kingoroot root APK and PC root
- How to Root Android 9.0 Pie with Kingoroot Both root APK and PC root Software
- How to Root Android 8.0/8.1 Oreo with KingoRoot APK and Root Software
- How to Root Huawei Packed with EMUI 8 and EMUI 9 or Higher with Magisk
- How to Root Samsung running Android 9.0 Pie with Magisk