Lucky Patcher|How to Uninstall/Remove/Delete System Apps after Rooting with KingoRoot
Android smartphone becomes the common household of a family. However, when you got a new phone, the device comes with too many unusable preinstalled apps. What's worse, you can't delete or uninstall them normally. These apps can not only drain your battery life but also slow your Android.
Fortunately, Lucky Pactcher can help you remove the system apps and bloatwares. It can also help you modify some apps, crack and patch any application and hack google play app purchase. But it works only in rooted android device. KingoRoot can provide one-click root method for your Android device. After rooting, you can freely uninstall system apps with Lucky Patch.
Step 1: Free Download KingoRoot APK
You can download the root tool from the following button. Keep your Andjroid smartphone powering on with enough battery level. During downloading, if Chrome warns you about KingoRoot.apk, just click OK to proceed.
Step 2: Install KingoRoot APK
If you receive the following "Install Block", take the following steps. Head to phone Settings > Security > Unknown sources > Check the box and allow download from unknown source.
Step 3: One-Click Gain Root Access
Launch the KingoRoot app and click "One Click Root" to start rooting.
Step 4: Succeed or Failed
You may get the root result. Hope your device is successfully rooted by KingoRoot app. Detail tutorial please refer to: How to Root Android 6.0/6.0.1 (Marshmallow) with KingoRoot APK
Lucky Patcher Features
- Easily modify any android app to remove ads in few clicks;
- Convert any app into pre-install app which can't be uninstalled;
- Apply some custom patches to bypass verification of any Android application;
- Backup and Restore Apps and system data;
- Move Apps to SD card;
- Do in-app purchases for free.
How to Uninstall System APPs on Android
- Root your Android with KingoRoot Software (tutorial above)
- Download the Lucky Patcher.
- Click to install and Launch it;
- Click on Grant/Allow tap to grant root permission;
- Select any App which you want to remove/delete if from your Android in their main page;
- Click on Uninstall App, and click on Yes on the pop-up window;
- It's done!
KingoRoot on Windows
KingoRoot Android on Windows has the highest success rate. It supports almost any Android device and version.
KingoRoot for Android
KingoRoot for Android is the most convenient and powerful apk root tool. Root any Android device and version without connecting to PC.
- How to Root Android without Computer (APK ROOT without PC)
- How to Root Android with KingoRoot (PC Version)
- How to Root Android 6.0/6.0.1 (Marshmallow) with KingoRoot APK
- How to Get Root Access on Android 6.0/6.0.1 Marshmallow devices with KingoRoot
- How to root Android 5.0/5.1 (Lollipop) with KingoRoot APK
- How to Root Android 4.4 KitKat (4.4.2 & 4.4.4) with KingoRoot
- How to Root Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean with KingoRoot
- How to Root Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean with KingoRoot
- How to Root ZTE in One Click with KingoRoot Android
- How to Root Lenovo in One Click with KingoRoot Android