Root Failed with Kingo Android Root
Root Failed with Kingo Android Root, why?
Generally, there are two reasons:
- There is no available exploit for your device. Android version above 5.1 is not supported by Kingo for now.
- Bootloader is locked by manufacturer. With a locked bootloader, there is nothing Kingo could do to root your device.Bootloader is the first to execute when an Android device is turned on, which is responsible for verifying the integrity of and launching the operating system. It prevents users from modifying the system. The modification for permanent root access requires bootloader being unlocked.
Root Failed with Kingo Android Root, what to do?
Here are some suggestions:
- Wait and stay tuned with Kingo update. And try it out with every new version released.
- Unlock your bootloader and try again.
- Google "how to root + your device model" and find some resolution manually. Be carefully when it requires to flash a custom recovery.
KingoRoot on Windows
KingoRoot Android on Windows has the highest success rate. It supports almost any Android device and version.
KingoRoot for Android
KingoRoot for Android is the most convenient and powerful apk root tool. Root any Android device and version without connecting to PC.
- How to Root Android without Computer (APK ROOT without PC)
- How to Root Android with KingoRoot (PC Version)
- How to root Android 5.0/5.1 (Lollipop) with KingoRoot APK
- How to Root Android 4.4 KitKat (4.4.2 & 4.4.4) with KingoRoot
- How to Root Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean with KingoRoot
- How to Root Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean with KingoRoot
- How to Root ZTE in One Click with KingoRoot Android
- How to Root Lenovo in One Click with KingoRoot Android
- How to Root Alcatel One Touch with KingoRoot Android
- How to Root Micromax in One Click with KingoRoot Android