Servicely | Control the Keeping-awake Apps On the Background After Rooting
Nowadays everyone has one or more mobile phone. However, whether the battery is powerful or not, users are always charging their devices. Why? Sometimes you may find that your device lost 50% battery life overnight. Some apps on your Android keeps keeping your device awake and you have no way to kill them. Or when apps keep waking up your phone for no reason and you find no way to fix it other than uninstalling it.
Servicely is an app that helps control background services. This will allow you to do something like prevent Facebook from running in the background while your device screen is off. It’s a stop-gap for stopping rogue apps and unwarranted wake ups of your device.
How Servicely Benefit You Android?
- Disable any broadcast receiver from any app on your device!
- Select which apps to put to sleep when the dispay goes off.
- Two sleep modes: soft mode is similar to what Greenify does and hard mode completely disables the apps you've choosed during screen off, and re-enabled during screen on.
However, before downloading the Servicely, first of all make sure your devices being rooted.
How to Root Your Android?
The detail tutorial you can refer to: How to root any Android device and version with KingoRoot PC Version?
KingoRoot on Windows
KingoRoot Android on Windows has the highest success rate. It supports almost any Android device and version.
KingoRoot for Android
KingoRoot for Android is the most convenient and powerful apk root tool. Root any Android device and version without connecting to PC.
- Successfully Get Root Access On Android 10 (Google Pixle 3 XL) With Magisk
- How to Root Android without Computer (APK ROOT without PC)
- How to Root Android with KingoRoot (PC Version)
- Best Top 5 Root Tools to Safely Gain Root Access for Your Android Devices
- How to Root Your Android 10.0 with Kingoroot root APK and PC root
- How to Root Your Android 5G with Kingoroot root APK and PC root
- How to Root Android 9.0 Pie with Kingoroot Both root APK and PC root Software
- How to Root Android 8.0/8.1 Oreo with KingoRoot APK and Root Software
- How to Root Android 7.0/7.1 Nougat with KingoRoot Apk
- How to Root Android 6.0/6.0.1 (Marshmallow) with KingoRoot APK