Magisk Manager| How to Hide Root and Download Modules On Android Devices
Magisk Manager can hide root privilege which enables users to watch Netflix or play Pokemon Go while rooted.
Magisk is one of the most popular and powerful root apps. It helps users to hide root very effectively.
How Magisk Manager Benefit You Android?
- By using Magisk Hide, you can actually hide the root from gaming apps like Pokemon Go and also any financial apps including banking apps
- It also has a lot of other functions such as modules that add even more functionality.
- There are a ton of free modules available on Magisk Manager, from them you can download apps and games to your Android device.
- You can add your own or custom repositories to get stuff from.
There are certain apps that do not work on rooted devices, for example, a banking app. You had better trying to gain root access before download the Magisk Manager.
How to Root Your Android?
The detail tutorial you can refer to: How to root any Android device and version with KingoRoot PC Version?
KingoRoot on Windows
KingoRoot Android on Windows has the highest success rate. It supports almost any Android device and version.
KingoRoot for Android
KingoRoot for Android is the most convenient and powerful apk root tool. Root any Android device and version without connecting to PC.
- Successfully Get Root Access On Android 10 (Google Pixle 3 XL) With Magisk
- How to Root Android without Computer (APK ROOT without PC)
- How to Root Android with KingoRoot (PC Version)
- Best Top 5 Root Tools to Safely Gain Root Access for Your Android Devices
- How to Root Your Android 10.0 with Kingoroot root APK and PC root
- How to Root Your Android 5G with Kingoroot root APK and PC root
- How to Root Android 9.0 Pie with Kingoroot Both root APK and PC root Software
- How to Root Android 8.0/8.1 Oreo with KingoRoot APK and Root Software
- How to Root Android 7.0/7.1 Nougat with KingoRoot Apk
- How to Root Android 6.0/6.0.1 (Marshmallow) with KingoRoot APK