What is root and Why I root My Android Smartphone
What is Root?
Root, or we can call it a Superuser. Android phone uses Linux permissions and file-system owenership. As a Android user, you are allowed to do certain things based on you user permissions. However, root is a Superuser and has oermissions to do anything to any file any place in the system.
To carry out this process successfully, you will need to use root tool to gain root access for your Android. For instance, KingoRoot is a one-click root app that helps you get root permission. After getting root or rooting your phone, you have modified the operation system. This means you can do the things include uninstalling application forced on use who built them or block ads and so on.
Root Benefits | Why I Root My Smartphone?
There are several benefits that you can get from a rooted device. The following are benefits and features of rooting, and these benefits may be the reason why so many Android users choose to root their smartphones.
1. Uninstall Bloatware
You may find that there are always many apps running on your smartphone's background once you reboot your device. These bloatwares are useless which can take up valuable storage space and even steal away your phones performance and battery life. So it is better to root your phone, you can eliminate bloatware by having got the root access.
2. Flash Custom ROMs
Custom ROMs allow you to enhance the performance of your Android phone as well as improve the features of it. A lot of users can no longer bear with the stock Android, they may choose the Custom ROMs. Rooting make it possible to flash/install a custom ROM.
3. Easy Backups and Restoration
Rooting enables you to easy backup you data along with system data. Certainly, you can backup your apps and data in the cloud, but the system data backup must through a rooted device. The system data and the app data let you keep everyting literally the way it was.
4. Install Incompatible Apps
Have you noticed that many good Android apps online are not available for your deivce with a message:"This app is imcompatible with your Android divice" by Google Play. Only by rooting your phone, these apps can work perfectly fine and downloaded without limitation.
It is a practical thing to consider rooting your device for all these benefit and features that you can enjoy. KingoRoot is easy to use and quickly root your smartphone which allows you to customize your phone.
KingoRoot on Windows
KingoRoot Android on Windows has the highest success rate. It supports almost any Android device and version.
KingoRoot for Android
KingoRoot for Android is the most convenient and powerful apk root tool. Root any Android device and version without connecting to PC.
- Successfully Get Root Access On Android 10 (Google Pixle 3 XL) With Magisk
- How to Root Android without Computer (APK ROOT without PC)
- How to Root Android with KingoRoot (PC Version)
- Best Top 5 Root Tools to Safely Gain Root Access for Your Android Devices
- How to Root Your Android 10.0 with Kingoroot root APK and PC root
- How to Root Your Android 5G with Kingoroot root APK and PC root
- How to Root Android 9.0 Pie with Kingoroot Both root APK and PC root Software
- How to Root Android 8.0/8.1 Oreo with KingoRoot APK and Root Software
- How to Root Huawei Packed with EMUI 8 and EMUI 9 or Higher with Magisk
- How to Root Samsung running Android 9.0 Pie with Magisk