Top Ten Must To Do after Rooting Android with KingoRoot
You have just rooted your Android device with KingoRoot APK ( a best one click root tool for all Android device ), and looking for methods to make the most of your Android device. Or you might be thinking to root your device, here you can refer the guide on How to Root Android with KingoRoot APK.
Rooting extends the functionality of Android device and creates space for new customization such as changing the settings, themes, icons, uninstalling bloatware, blocking pop-ups, extending the battery life and so on. Sometimes, rooting can give you an unexpected surprise. Here are ten tricks you can do after rooting.
1. Check Root. Before trying any of these tweaks, check whether the Android device is rooted in order to make sure you have actually rooted your phone or tablet. There numerous ways you can check and plenty of APPs you can find in Google Play. Recommended App to Check rooting status:
2. Install SuperUser. SuperUser is a must needed app for every rooted device. It is a superuser access management tool. You can grant or deny root permissions, or set it to ask each time. If your device haven't possessed this app then it is highly recommended. A SuperUser can also help you uninstall bloatware and system app pre-installed by carrier or manufacturers. Recommended APP to install SuperUser:
3. Install TWRP. TWRP is abbreviated form of Team Win Recovery Project. It is a famous recovery software which people use as a better alternative to stock Android recovery. An Android recovery is a mode which is built to recover a phone or a tablet in case it has been locked or gone for some reasons. TWRP also offers custom recovery which extends the features of recovery mode. Users can flash any "zip" file from phone or tablet itself and no longer need to use ADB in computer. Recommended APP to install TWRP:
4. Backup Data. You can easily backup apps, photos, contact list, text messages via a SD card or Online Cloud without rooting. While, since you have rooted your device, system data like app data can be available. The famous one - Titanium backup, helps to backup apps along with the cache files. This app can also be used for removing bloatware. Recommended APP to backup system data:
5. Flash Custom ROMs. Being able to Flash a custom ROM may be the most important reason why so many users want to root their device. The Android ROM is a file that contains executable instructions to run the Android OS. Flashing a custom ROM can give your device more features such as changing the old monotonous interface and installing the latest Android OS version without waiting. Since you have got the root access, installed the ROM manager to flash a custom recovery and backuped everything, then you need to find a completely stable ROM with no bugs. To download a good custom ROM for your device. Recommended APP to download custom ROM:
6. Uninstall Bloatware. Your storage space of device can easily run out, most of users consider to uninstall the apps that are never used or seldom used but can't be removed before you root your device. Every ROM available will contain several pieces of new bloatwares. Since you have rooted the device and flashed a custom ROM. If you do not want to install the new firmware then you can choice to install an APP to uninstall the bloatwares. If you have installed the Kingo SuperUser, it will also help you to delete them. Here to recommend another one. Recommended APP to uninstall bloatware:
7. Overclocking. Overclocking Android device will increase the speed of device after rooting. Overclocking is the process of making a computer or component operate faster than the specified clock frequency by modifying system parameters.Operating voltages may also be changed (increased), which can increase the speed at which operation remains stable. You can get more performance from your chipset. However, overclocking is always risky if something is configured improperly and may also result in permanent damage of your hardware. If you are the beginner of rooted device's owner, it is suggested that you had better skip this one. Here still to recommend an APP to control over the power consumption for overclocking. Recommended APP of overclocking:
8. Install Themes. The default home screen and icons maybe you don't like, because everyone has his own preference. After rooting, what you can easily do is to replace the home screen, fonts, appearance of notification bar and the icons of your phone for the ones you like or you are used to use.Recommended APP to install themes:
9. Install Incompatible Apps. After rooting, the incompatible apps once you could not be downloaded now are available. Although the phone carriers restrict apps which compete with their own apps, an app isn't available in your "region" can be downloaded without restrictions. Many apps that require a root access to work well after downloading or need root access to be download. Here to recommend a sound app - Quick Reboot. Quick Reboot fixes weak sauce by allowing you to boot to recovery, and boot to bootloader. It is quick, simple, and makes finding an advanced power menu for your device a little bit less of a priority. Recommended an incompatible APP:
10. Privacy Protection. After rooting, if the user authorizes some unknown program with root privileges, all phone user privacy information may leak and result in a high security risks. It so important for a phone owner to protect their privacy since a smartphone is filled with messages, contact list, emails, apps data and other privacy information. Here, PDroid Privacy Protection can take control of access to users' private data by the applications they install. In this way, users have a right for using any app without worrying about their privacy.Recommended app to protect privacy:
KingoRoot on Windows
KingoRoot Android on Windows has the highest success rate. It supports almost any Android device and version.
KingoRoot for Android
KingoRoot for Android is the most convenient and powerful apk root tool. Root any Android device and version without connecting to PC.
- Successfully Get Root Access On Android 10 (Google Pixle 3 XL) With Magisk
- How to Root Android without Computer (APK ROOT without PC)
- How to Root Android with KingoRoot (PC Version)
- Best Top 5 Root Tools to Safely Gain Root Access for Your Android Devices
- How to Root Your Android 10.0 with Kingoroot root APK and PC root
- How to Root Your Android 5G with Kingoroot root APK and PC root
- How to Root Android 9.0 Pie with Kingoroot Both root APK and PC root Software
- How to Root Android 8.0/8.1 Oreo with KingoRoot APK and Root Software
- How to Root Huawei Packed with EMUI 8 and EMUI 9 or Higher with Magisk
- How to Root Samsung running Android 9.0 Pie with Magisk