System App Remover- The Useful Tool to Uninstall the Bloatwares after Rooting via KingoRoot
There may be hundreds of unwanted apps that we seldom use or we never use. If you are careful you will find that most of the apps are loaded and perinstalled in our device which is also called bloatwares. As time goes by the phone began to perform slowly. Since these apps often take up your phone's memory and RAM. Worse still these apps keep running in the background which occupies the RAM memory. Bloatwares are responsible for the poor performance. The unwanted apps will also drain the battery life and may clutter your system. So most users wonder how to get rid of the bloatwares and unwanted apps?
We find it impossible to delete such preinstalled apps on unrooted device since we have no root permission . What you can do is to disable them or hide the ones you do not want and prevent them from working. Through this method the unwanted apps will also stop working.
If you want to delete such unnecessary apps you have to root your device to get root permission. If you have no idea how to root I highly recommend you root through Kingo which has two versions: KingoRoot Android (PC Version) and KingoRoot (APK Version) and offers the easiest and fastest Android rooting experience for almost all devices and has the highest success rate.
After rooting there is a very useful software that is System App Remover. You may have a series of problems about it. What is the app? How to use the app to uninstall the bloatwares? In the next paragraph we will explain the questions for you and we do hope this app will be useful to you.
What is System App Remover?
System App Remover is one app that is only avaliable on rooted deive. It comes with two versions: the lite and free version. It can not only help you instantly remove the apps that you do not want but also provide suggestions to users which apps can be removed and what kind of apps should be kept for system functionality. It also allows users to move apps to SD card.
How to use the app to uninstall the bloatwares?
You can uninstall the bloatwares by following the steps provided next.
- Search System App Remover from Google Play and download it.
- After the download is completed start the app.
- You will see three parts in the Menu: Manager, Options and Support.
- If you want to uninstall the bloatwares check the system app.
In this part you will find 3 categories so that you can you can uninstall the apps clearly.
- Could remove: Facebook,Twitter,Line and Youtube ect. all belong to this categories.
- Should keep: Gmail, Calendar and Gallery are part of the categories.
- Key module: Google Service, mms, Camera, Phone and Contact etc. falls in this part.
Since there are too many Android devices out there removing the system app may cause instability so backup all apps you want to uninstall , so you can restore them in Recycle Bin whenever you need.
Except the function to remove the bloatwares there are also some other amazing functions that the app have.
- Move apps to the SD card or to the phone’s internal storage
- Sort apps by movable, name, size and time
- Show app details: size, install time, package, apk path.
- Search in website by apk name, package name, app name
- Backup and restore apps
- All apps are backed up in the recycle bin after removal. You can easily restore them when you change your mind or something went wrong.
- Release all app-related data when an app is removed
System App Remover is a must-install if you are not tech savvy. Through this app you will be able to remove the unwanted system apps from your device – without worrying about causing damages.
KingoRoot on Windows
KingoRoot Android on Windows has the highest success rate. It supports almost any Android device and version.
KingoRoot for Android
KingoRoot for Android is the most convenient and powerful apk root tool. Root any Android device and version without connecting to PC.
- Successfully Get Root Access On Android 10 (Google Pixle 3 XL) With Magisk
- How to Root Android without Computer (APK ROOT without PC)
- How to Root Android with KingoRoot (PC Version)
- Best Top 5 Root Tools to Safely Gain Root Access for Your Android Devices
- How to Root Your Android 10.0 with Kingoroot root APK and PC root
- How to Root Your Android 5G with Kingoroot root APK and PC root
- How to Root Android 9.0 Pie with Kingoroot Both root APK and PC root Software
- How to Root Android 8.0/8.1 Oreo with KingoRoot APK and Root Software
- How to Root Huawei Packed with EMUI 8 and EMUI 9 or Higher with Magisk
- How to Root Samsung running Android 9.0 Pie with Magisk