Samsung Galaxy On6 | Root Privilege for Your Flashship of Mobile
Your mobile is an essential part of your life, and you use it to store previous photos and videos, save personal information, connecting with your social networking. Unfortunately, there are instances when accidents occur such as damages on your phone that may lead to the loss of your precious files.
Although you can back up some app downloads and settings on the cloud, the truest essence of “backup” is not achieved. The concept is to maintain the way everything was in your phone, and not simply have a list of items for your phone to change or download. With this in mind, you will have to root your phone for enhanced restore options and backup. Once your device is rooted, you can use a popular app such as Titanium Backup to restore and backup user data.
KingoRoot enables you to get root privilege on your Samsung Galaxy On6. You can backup everything after you root your mobile.
How to Get Android Root Permission with Android Root APK
- Device powered on.
- Enough battery Level (above 50%).
- Internet connection necessary.
- Backup everything in your device.
Step 1: Free Download KingoRoot APK from KingoRoot official website: www.kingoapp.com. Or download from the following button.
KingoRoot APK version can one-click root Android without connecting to PC. During downloading, if Chrome warns you about KingoRoot.apk, just click "OK" to proceed.
Step 2: Install KingoRoot APK
If you receive the "Install Block" information, take the following steps. Head to phone Settings > Security > Unknown sources > Check the box and allow download from unknown source.
Then find the APK in your "Download" APP and install the KingoRoot APK.
Step 3: Launch "Kingo ROOT" app and start rooting.
Launch the KingoRoot app and click "One Click Root" to start.
Step 4: Getting the Root Result
If failed to root, please try with the KingoRoot PC version, for its higher successful rate of rooting than APK due to some technical reasons.
KingoRoot on Windows
KingoRoot Android on Windows has the highest success rate. It supports almost any Android device and version.
KingoRoot for Android
KingoRoot for Android is the most convenient and powerful apk root tool. Root any Android device and version without connecting to PC.
- How to Root Android without Computer (APK ROOT without PC)
- How to Root Android with KingoRoot (PC Version)
- How to Root Android 6.0/6.0.1 (Marshmallow) with KingoRoot APK
- How to Get Root Access on Android 6.0/6.0.1 Marshmallow devices with KingoRoot
- How to root Android 5.0/5.1 (Lollipop) with KingoRoot APK
- How to Root Android 4.4 KitKat (4.4.2 & 4.4.4) with KingoRoot
- How to Root Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean with KingoRoot
- How to Root Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean with KingoRoot
- How to Root ZTE in One Click with KingoRoot Android
- How to Root Lenovo in One Click with KingoRoot Android