How to Unlock Huawei P9 All Version Bootloader
Huawei P9 as the top camera phone released in 2016 it comes with dual camera setup and Leica Camera technology, Full metal body and premium built. It Runs Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) operating system. There are 4 more variants: p9, P9 Plus,P9 Max and P9 Lite. In this post we will discuss how to Unlock Bootloader of all the Huawei P9 variants.
Before we proceed you may wonder what is bootloader. The bootloader is a program that is installed on all the Android powered devices. In fact, it is similar to the program running on your Windows based computer and notebook. It is the program that is loaded each time you power on / off / reboot your machine. This program will load the OS and other essential start-up programs from the ROM memory into the RAM memory. Thus the bootloader is there by default which means this small start-up program pre-loaded with different restrictions. These restrictions limits you to customize and optimize the internal system of your Huawei P9. So it is the first thing to do before you root your device.
- Before procceed please make a full backup of your device since this procedure will wipe your data.
- Enable developer options on your device (Settings > About Phone and tap 7-10 times to enable developer options)
- Enable USB Debugging on your Huawei P9.
- Enable OEM Unlock on your phone (Go to Settings > Developer Options > Active OEM Unlock.)
- Download and install Adb fast boot driver.
- Download Huawei Unlock Bootloader on your device.
After the preparations are made you can proceed to the next procedure.
Obtain the unlock code
- If you have no Huawei ID please visit Huawei's Official Website and register one. If you have one just login.
- Visit Emui Unlock Page.
- Login in with Huawei id.
- After log in there will an Unlocking Agreement, which will show you all the risks of unlocking your phone's bootloader. Accept the agreement.
- Enter the model number of your device. You can find it in the Settings > About Phone.
- Then enter the serial number which can also be found from Settings > About Phone > Status.
- Next you have to enter the IMEI number of your device. You can get it in the Settings > About Phone > Status > IMEI.
- Finally enter the product ID of your phone. Navigate to your phone dialer, type *#*#1357946#*#* and the product ID will be shown on the screen.
- After submit all the device information and you will get an unlock code do not remember to save it for later use.
After you obtain the unlock code you can move to the steps to unlock bootloader of Huawei P9.
Unlock Huawei P9 bootloader
- Run “Unlock Bootloader” select language by pressing "Enter" 2 times.
- Turn off your device and hold the Volume down and power button simultaneously for some time. Your phone will boot in fastboot mode.
- Connect your smartphone to your pc.
- At last Paste the code in cmd window press Enter key.
KingoRoot on Windows
KingoRoot Android on Windows has the highest success rate. It supports almost any Android device and version.
KingoRoot for Android
KingoRoot for Android is the most convenient and powerful apk root tool. Root any Android device and version without connecting to PC.
- How to Root Android without Computer (APK ROOT without PC)
- How to Root Android with KingoRoot (PC Version)
- How to Root Android 6.0/6.0.1 (Marshmallow) with KingoRoot APK
- How to Get Root Access on Android 6.0/6.0.1 Marshmallow devices with KingoRoot
- How to root Android 5.0/5.1 (Lollipop) with KingoRoot APK
- How to Root Android 4.4 KitKat (4.4.2 & 4.4.4) with KingoRoot
- How to Root Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean with KingoRoot
- How to Root Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean with KingoRoot
- How to Root ZTE in One Click with KingoRoot Android
- How to Root Lenovo in One Click with KingoRoot Android