How to Tweak and Edit Your Mobile with Device Control After Rooting with KingoRoot APK
Users who own an Android device can't stop make tweaks, flashing a Custom or rooting their Android device. Device control is a system tweaking and device monitoring app that takes advantage of the elevated permissions of a rooted device to let you tweak numerous device and OS settings.
While, you may need a rooted device to be able to use this app. Device Control will not root your mobile, it only works on a rooted device. Fortunately, KingoRoot APK can one-click root your Android. After that you can tweak your deivce.
Step 1: Free Download KingoRoot APK
The following is download button, you can download the APK from here. Keep your Android smartphone powering on with enough battery level for the process. During downloading, if Chrome warns you about KingoRoot.apk, just click "OK" to proceed.
Step 2: Install KingoRoot APK
If you receive the "Install Block", take the following steps. Head to phone Settings > Security > Unknown sources > Check the box and allow download from unknown source. Then find the APK in your "Download" APP and install the KingoRoot APK.
Step 3: Easily Gain Root Permission on your Android phone
Launch the KingoRoot app and click "One Click Root" to start rooting.
Step 4: Succeed or Failed
You may get the root result. Hope your device is successfully rooted by KingoRoot app. After rooting, you can tweaks your devcie with Device Control.
Device Control Features
- Tweak and edit your Android;
- Configure CPU and GPU frequencies to over or underclock;
- Enable or disable device specific features such as Knock-On and vibration strength;
- Moitor your Device:
- CPU and Battery Temperature.
- Time in state of your CPU.
- Maximum, minimum and current frequency as well as the governor of your CPU.
How to Tweak and Edit
- Root your Android with KingoRoot APK(tutorial above)
- Download the Device Control.
- Launch the App and grant root permission for it.
- Open the app and select the tools that can help you tweak your device such as App Manager or Tasker. You can also choose the Flasher to flash a custom ROM.
- Select the GPU settings to tweak your device's CPU.
KingoRoot on Windows
KingoRoot Android on Windows has the highest success rate. It supports almost any Android device and version.
KingoRoot for Android
KingoRoot for Android is the most convenient and powerful apk root tool. Root any Android device and version without connecting to PC.
- How to Root Android without Computer (APK ROOT without PC)
- How to Root Android with KingoRoot (PC Version)
- How to Root Android 6.0/6.0.1 (Marshmallow) with KingoRoot APK
- How to Get Root Access on Android 6.0/6.0.1 Marshmallow devices with KingoRoot
- How to root Android 5.0/5.1 (Lollipop) with KingoRoot APK
- How to Root Android 4.4 KitKat (4.4.2 & 4.4.4) with KingoRoot
- How to Root Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean with KingoRoot
- How to Root Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean with KingoRoot
- How to Root ZTE in One Click with KingoRoot Android
- How to Root Lenovo in One Click with KingoRoot Android