How to Save Log of KingoRoot Android (PC Version)
What is log file?
A file listing actions that have occurred. KingoRoot for Android (PC Version) maintains a log file listing every action that has been made since the first launch. With log file analysis tools, it's possible to determine the cause of a certain error or failure and thus come up with solutions.
Why do we need your log file?
Log files are required when you encounter an error or failure when using Kingo Android Root. It is highly recommended that you send us the log file via attach the first time you contact support of KingoRoot. As soon as we receive your log file, our R&D team can check it out and determine the cause of certain error or failure. And then we will get back to you with possible solutions or further questions concerning your device.
How to save log file of Kingo Android Root?
After failed or problem occurred, go to Settings of KingoRoot on the upper right and click "Save Log".
Then, send the log file that you saved to us via attach. We will get back to you as soon as we determine the cause of error or failure.
KingoRoot on Windows
KingoRoot Android on Windows has the highest success rate. It supports almost any Android device and version.
KingoRoot for Android
KingoRoot for Android is the most convenient and powerful apk root tool. Root any Android device and version without connecting to PC.
- Successfully Get Root Access On Android 10 (Google Pixle 3 XL) With Magisk
- How to Root Android without Computer (APK ROOT without PC)
- How to Root Android with KingoRoot (PC Version)
- Best Top 5 Root Tools to Safely Gain Root Access for Your Android Devices
- How to Root Your Android 10.0 with Kingoroot root APK and PC root
- How to Root Your Android 5G with Kingoroot root APK and PC root
- How to Root Android 9.0 Pie with Kingoroot Both root APK and PC root Software
- How to Root Android 8.0/8.1 Oreo with KingoRoot APK and Root Software
- How to Root Huawei Packed with EMUI 8 and EMUI 9 or Higher with Magisk
- How to Root Samsung running Android 9.0 Pie with Magisk