Dumpster | How to Undelete/Recover/Restore Your Deleted Pictures and Videos with KingoRoot
You may be tired of accidentally deleting precious photos and videos from you device. You may have found every method to restore or recover them but in vain. Dumpster - the free Android recycle bin, will automatically backup and save all your newly deleted data, allowing you to easily undelete pictures and videos.
Before head to Google Play to download this wonderful app, first you need to root your device, because Dumpster only works well on rooted device. KingoRoot is one of the root app for your device. After rooting with KingoRoot software, you can freely download the app to restore your delete files.
Step 1:Free Download the KingoRoot on Windows Software to PC
You can download the root software from the following button. The download will be automatically. After download is complete, you can begin to install the rooting software.
Step 2: Click the Icon of KingoRoot App to Launch it
Rooting enables you to backup everything including system data.
Step 3: Connect your cellphone to PC and Enable USB Debugging
KingoRoot software will automatically download the driver for your device, so make sure you get Internet connection and enable the USB debugging. If you can't connect, please turn to "Device Not Connected" for help.
Step 4: Succeed or Failed
The rooting result will appear on the screen. If it fails to root your device, I suggest that you try it several times. And hope your device can be rooted by KingoRoot. After rooting, it very easy to restore your lost pictures and videos
- Effortlessly backup your Android;
- Instantly retrieve important files, photos, images and videos;
- Restore accidentally deleted pictures;
- Clean phone's cache and cloud storage.
How to Recover/Restore Your Deleted File with Dumpster
- Root your Android with KingoRoot Software(tutorial above)
- Download the Dumpster.
- Launch the app and inter your Dumpster recycle bin;
- Click on the app you wish to undelete, it's done;
- Also you can backup your Android;
KingoRoot on Windows
KingoRoot Android on Windows has the highest success rate. It supports almost any Android device and version.
KingoRoot for Android
KingoRoot for Android is the most convenient and powerful apk root tool. Root any Android device and version without connecting to PC.
- Successfully Get Root Access On Android 10 (Google Pixle 3 XL) With Magisk
- How to Root Android without Computer (APK ROOT without PC)
- How to Root Android with KingoRoot (PC Version)
- Best Top 5 Root Tools to Safely Gain Root Access for Your Android Devices
- How to Root Your Android 10.0 with Kingoroot root APK and PC root
- How to Root Your Android 5G with Kingoroot root APK and PC root
- How to Root Android 9.0 Pie with Kingoroot Both root APK and PC root Software
- How to Root Android 8.0/8.1 Oreo with KingoRoot APK and Root Software
- How to Root Huawei Packed with EMUI 8 and EMUI 9 or Higher with Magisk
- How to Root Samsung running Android 9.0 Pie with Magisk