Servicely|How to Greatly Save Battery Life with Servicely after Rooting with KingoRoot
Nowadays, mobile phones serve numerous functions for example making phone calls, watching videos, playing games, sending emails, connecting with your social networks. All these tasks perform on every day will sharply drain your battery life.
Servicely is one the best battery-saving app which you can disable and enable permanently any service on your device. It helps you stop auto-restart apps and apps that keep your device awake. It also prevent game apps sending you never-ending notifications.
However, you may need to root your Android, because Servicely only works on rooted device. And KingoRoot provide both PC version and APK for Android for free. You can choose either one to gain root access on your device.
Step 1:Free Download the KingoRoot on Windows Software to PC
You can download the root software from the following download button. After download is complete, you can begin to install the rooting software.
Step 2: Click the Icon of KingoRoot App to Launch it
Rooting enables you to flash the custom ROM.
Step 3: Connect your mobile to PC and Enable USB Debugging
KingoRoot software will automatically download the driver for your device, so make sure you get Internet connection and enable the USB debugging. If you can't connect, please turn to "Device Not Connected" for help.
Step 4: Succeed or Failed
The rooting result will appear on the screen. If it fails to root your device, I suggest that you try to root for several times. And hope your device can be rooted by KingoRoot.
- Find out which app in you device can wake up the device.
- Manage the apps you selected to be put to sleep during screen off.
- Disable or enable all the service on your device.
- Stop game apps sending notifications.
How to use Servicely to save battery.
- Root your Android with KingoRoot Software(tutorial above)
- Download the Servicely.
- Launch the app and grant root permission
- Select the app you want to put to sleep
- Disable the app you selected
- Enjoy other Features
KingoRoot on Windows
KingoRoot Android on Windows has the highest success rate. It supports almost any Android device and version.
KingoRoot for Android
KingoRoot for Android is the most convenient and powerful apk root tool. Root any Android device and version without connecting to PC.
- Successfully Get Root Access On Android 10 (Google Pixle 3 XL) With Magisk
- How to Root Android without Computer (APK ROOT without PC)
- How to Root Android with KingoRoot (PC Version)
- Best Top 5 Root Tools to Safely Gain Root Access for Your Android Devices
- How to Root Your Android 10.0 with Kingoroot root APK and PC root
- How to Root Your Android 5G with Kingoroot root APK and PC root
- How to Root Android 9.0 Pie with Kingoroot Both root APK and PC root Software
- How to Root Android 8.0/8.1 Oreo with KingoRoot APK and Root Software
- How to Root Huawei Packed with EMUI 8 and EMUI 9 or Higher with Magisk
- How to Root Samsung running Android 9.0 Pie with Magisk