Flashify|How to Easily Flash a Custom ROM after rooting with KingoRoot
Flashing a custom ROM is one of the rooting advantage. Many users root their devices because it can enable them to flash a custom ROM. You can select from a number of custom ROMs that will let you make some tweaks and enhancements.
Flashify is one of the best app that enables you to flash your boot.img, recovery.img and zip right away. Well, before flashing a custom ROM with Flashify, you need to root your Android device, because Flashify only works well on rooted phones. Fortunately, KingoRoot can provide one-click root service. you can free download this software from the official website and root your Android.
Step 1:Free Download the KingoRoot on Windows Software to PC
You can download the root software from the following button. The download will be automatically. After download is complete, you can begin to install the rooting software.
Step 2: Click the Icon of KingoRoot App to Launch it
Rooting enables you to flash the custom ROM.
Step 3: Connect your cellphone to PC and Enable USB Debugging
KingoRoot software will automatically download the driver for your device, so make sure you get Internet connection and enable the USB debugging. If you can't connect, please turn to "Device Not Connected" for help.
Step 4: Succeed or Failed
The rooting result will appear on the screen. If it fails to root your device, I suggest that you can try it several times. And hope your device can be rooted by KingoRoot.
- Flash boot and recovery .img without even needing to go to recovery;
- Flash zip files. Option to wipe cache, dalvik and data when using TWRP or Philz recovery;
- Flash multiple files and build your flash queue;
- Flash from anywhere! Do you want to flash from your favorite File Explorer or Email app? No biggie, that also works together with Flashify.
How to Flash Custom ROM
- Root your Android with KingoRoot Software(tutorial above)
- Download the Flashify.
- Backup Everything;
- Flash boot.img with Flashify;
- Flash recovery.img such as TWRP, CWM, and Stock Recovery with Flashify;
- Flash zip files.
- Flash the custom ROM
- Enjoy your custom ROM
KingoRoot on Windows
KingoRoot Android on Windows has the highest success rate. It supports almost any Android device and version.
KingoRoot for Android
KingoRoot for Android is the most convenient and powerful apk root tool. Root any Android device and version without connecting to PC.
- Successfully Get Root Access On Android 10 (Google Pixle 3 XL) With Magisk
- How to Root Android without Computer (APK ROOT without PC)
- How to Root Android with KingoRoot (PC Version)
- Best Top 5 Root Tools to Safely Gain Root Access for Your Android Devices
- How to Root Your Android 10.0 with Kingoroot root APK and PC root
- How to Root Your Android 5G with Kingoroot root APK and PC root
- How to Root Android 9.0 Pie with Kingoroot Both root APK and PC root Software
- How to Root Android 8.0/8.1 Oreo with KingoRoot APK and Root Software
- How to Root Huawei Packed with EMUI 8 and EMUI 9 or Higher with Magisk
- How to Root Samsung running Android 9.0 Pie with Magisk