How to easily modify Host File for Free after Rooting with KingoRoot Online Root
Android platform is the most customized system, but it is more customized after you root you mobile. For example, you can easily modify the system or hosts files after rooting. Hosts manager application helping developers willing to modify their /etc/hosts (/system/etc/hosts) file easily.
This app makes it possible for you to tests apps that you want to check out first on a server and see how it works. This app is not onlu simple to use but is fast and convenient as well. Well, Host File is a rooted app that means you can only install this app on a rooted device. Therefore, you need to root your mobile first. And KingoRoot is the best root software for your Android. And how to root?
Step 1:Free Download the KingoRoot on Windows Software to PC
You can download the root software from the following download button. After download is complete, you can begin to install the rooting software.
Step 2: Click the Icon of KingoRoot App to Launch it
Rooting enables you to flash the custom ROM.
Step 3: Connect your mobile to PC and Enable USB Debugging
KingoRoot software will automatically download the driver for your device, so make sure you get Internet connection and enable the USB debugging. If you can't connect, please turn to "Device Not Connected" for help.
Step 4: Succeed or Failed
The rooting result will appear on the screen. If it fails to root your device, I suggest that you try to root for several times. And hope your device can be rooted by KingoRoot.
Hosts File Features
- Best Hosts Editor App
- Blaze fast
- Has a Holo theme
- Free and Open Source with No Ads.
How to Edit your System Files with Hosts File
- Root your Android with KingoRoot Software(tutorial above)
- Download the Hosts File.
- Launch the app and grant root permission
- Select Hosts Editor option to Edit your system files
- Enjoy other Features of Host File.
KingoRoot on Windows
KingoRoot Android on Windows has the highest success rate. It supports almost any Android device and version.
KingoRoot for Android
KingoRoot for Android is the most convenient and powerful apk root tool. Root any Android device and version without connecting to PC.
- How to Root Android without Computer (APK ROOT without PC)
- How to Root Android with KingoRoot (PC Version)
- How to Root Android 6.0/6.0.1 (Marshmallow) with KingoRoot APK
- How to Get Root Access on Android 6.0/6.0.1 Marshmallow devices with KingoRoot
- How to root Android 5.0/5.1 (Lollipop) with KingoRoot APK
- How to Root Android 4.4 KitKat (4.4.2 & 4.4.4) with KingoRoot
- How to Root Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean with KingoRoot
- How to Root Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean with KingoRoot
- How to Root ZTE in One Click with KingoRoot Android
- How to Root Lenovo in One Click with KingoRoot Android