Why is it so Hard to Root a Smartphone/Mobile?
Rooting, unlocking bootloader, jailbreaking Android mean the same thing when it comes to Android mobiles. Rooting enables you to allover control the system features and functions of you smartphone. There are a handful of phones from companies like Google, HTC, Motorola and other lesser known brands that let you unlock the bootloader. And if you want to root your phone please refer to: Best Top Root APPs/Tools to Safely Gain Root Access for Your Android Smartphones.
Why root is so hard?
The Manufacturer Do Not like
You may find that many unwanted apps or useless apps are lie in you phone and what's more you can't delete them. Manufacturers and carriers disable the “uninstall” function, which means you’re left with all of these apps you never need to use. Rooting Android enables you uninstall this pre-installed apps. These apps can bring more benifits for manufacturers, of course they hate rooting. Locking down settings and permissions is a result. It also means that the carrier gets to decide which of its apps you can uninstall or change, and pre-installed apps can mean a lot of money for them.
Chip Makers Hate Rooting
Chip only part of a phone. Things like processors or modems or even storage devices are bought in bulk and used in the final assembly. Qualcomm is one of the famous chip makers. And these companies are afraid you will be able to muck around with the firmware they own and want your phone locked up tight. And the company want to protect their IP beacause there is a lot of money tied up to the IP.
Consideration for Your Privacy
Every Android user would like to keep their private things secure. Rooting means you unlock your phone and some malware may attack your phone.
KingoRoot on Windows
KingoRoot Android on Windows has the highest success rate. It supports almost any Android device and version.
KingoRoot for Android
KingoRoot for Android is the most convenient and powerful apk root tool. Root any Android device and version without connecting to PC.
- How to Root Android without Computer (APK ROOT without PC)
- How to Root Android with KingoRoot (PC Version)
- How to Root Android 6.0/6.0.1 (Marshmallow) with KingoRoot APK
- How to Get Root Access on Android 6.0/6.0.1 Marshmallow devices with KingoRoot
- How to root Android 5.0/5.1 (Lollipop) with KingoRoot APK
- How to Root Android 4.4 KitKat (4.4.2 & 4.4.4) with KingoRoot
- How to Root Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean with KingoRoot
- How to Root Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean with KingoRoot
- How to Root ZTE in One Click with KingoRoot Android
- How to Root Lenovo in One Click with KingoRoot Android