GMD Gesture Control|Add Multitouch Gesture Controls to Your Android With Rooting Access
Nowadays, gesture based technology has been making the waves as it makes it easier, simple and convenient to do a lot of things on your touch devices.You may tend to get tired of Android's status bar, or you may just want to get more intuitive gesture-based controls on the tablets. Good Mood Droid Gesture Control enables users to add multitouch gesture controls to their Android. With this wonderful app, you can swipe to hide the status bar or open applications or return to home screen with four-finger swiping or pinching.
Before downloading the GMD Gesture Control from Google Play, first you need to rooting your Android device. Because this app need root access to perform so many functions. Fortunately, KingoRoot can provide both PC software and mobile APK for your device to jailbreak your phone.
Step 1:Free Download the KingoRoot on Windows Software to PC
You can download the root software from the following download button. After download is complete, you can begin to install the rooting software.
Step 2: Click the Icon of KingoRoot App to Launch it
Rooting enables you to flash the custom ROM.
Step 3: Connect your mobile to PC and Enable USB Debugging
KingoRoot software will automatically download the driver for your device, so make sure you get Internet connection and enable the USB debugging. If you can't connect, please turn to "Device Not Connected" for help.
Step 4: Succeed or Failed
The rooting result will appear on the screen. If it fails to root your device, I suggest that you try to root for several times. And hope your device can be rooted by KingoRoot.
GMD Gesture Control Features
- Multitask enable you start any application, shortcut or custom action without leaving current application.
- Create custom actions such as starting app, previous app and next app, back to home, kill current app and so on.
- Get more intuitive gesture-based controls on the tablets
How to add custom Gesture Controls
- Root your Android with KingoRoot Software(tutorial above)
- Download the GMD Gestures Controls.
- Launch the app and grant root permission
- Gesture Controls:
- Swipe 4 fingers right - open previous application
- Swipe 4 fingers left - open next application
- Expand 4 fingers - LaunchPad (dialog with your applications, shortcut or custom action)
- Pinch 4 fingers - Home gesture
- Swipe 3 fingers down - Back gesture
- Swipe 3 fingers up - Bottom recent applications bar
- Custom gestures - create your own gestures to start any application, shortcut or custom action
- Control Tablet with gestures
- Swipe 4 fingers up to hide status bar. Do same gesture again to restore bar.
- Swipe 4 fingers right to open previous application.
- Swipe 4 fingers left to open next application.
- Pinch with 4 fingers anywhere on screen to return to home screen from any application.
- Swipe 3 fingers down to execute back action in any application.
- Swipe 3 fingers up to show custom bottom bar with recent applications.
- Expand 4 fingers anywhere on screen to open LaunchPad dialog. It allows start your most often used applications, shortcuts or custom actions anywhere anytime with simple gesture.
KingoRoot on Windows
KingoRoot Android on Windows has the highest success rate. It supports almost any Android device and version.
KingoRoot for Android
KingoRoot for Android is the most convenient and powerful apk root tool. Root any Android device and version without connecting to PC.
- How to Root Android without Computer (APK ROOT without PC)
- How to Root Android with KingoRoot (PC Version)
- How to Root Android 6.0/6.0.1 (Marshmallow) with KingoRoot APK
- How to Get Root Access on Android 6.0/6.0.1 Marshmallow devices with KingoRoot
- How to root Android 5.0/5.1 (Lollipop) with KingoRoot APK
- How to Root Android 4.4 KitKat (4.4.2 & 4.4.4) with KingoRoot
- How to Root Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean with KingoRoot
- How to Root Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean with KingoRoot
- How to Root ZTE in One Click with KingoRoot Android
- How to Root Lenovo in One Click with KingoRoot Android