1 Click Root Your Android Smartphone with Official Kingoroot
The new KingoRoot software can 1 click root your Android after you download the latest kingoroot version for the official website.
Android is the most popular mobile operating system by far. But a few people have the access to its full capabilities. Because the manifacturers has already placed over the system and lock some features in order users to use the apps they preinstalled.
To break these restrictions, you may have to root your phone. Rooting enables users to do whatever they want to do for their loved handsets. For example, blocking ads, uninstall the system apps, save battery life and so on.
How to Get Root Permission with KingoRoot
Root Your Android Device with KingoRoot APK
Step 1: Free Download KingoRoot APK
if Chrome warns you about KingoRoot.apk, just click "OK" to proceed.
Step 2: Install KingoRoot APK
If you receive the "Install Block" information, head to phone Settings > Security > Unknown sources > Check the box and allow download from unknown source. Then find the APK in your "Download" APP and install the KingoRoot APK.
Step 3:1 click root your mobile phone
1-click Root Your Android Device with KingoRoot software (PC Version)
Step 1: Free Download the KingoRoot on Windows Software to PC
Step 2: Install the KingoRoot Software
Step 3: Click the Icon of KingoRoot to Launch it
Step 4: Connect your Android phone to PC and Enable USB Debugging
Make sure you get Internet connection and enable the USB debugging. If you can't connect, please turn to "Device Not Connected" for help.
Step 5: Click "ROOT" to Begin to Root Your Device
After 1 click root your phone with the new and latest version of KingoRoot both software and apk, you are access to the system of your handset. just do what you want to do with you unique smartphone.
KingoRoot on Windows
KingoRoot Android on Windows has the highest success rate. It supports almost any Android device and version.
KingoRoot for Android
KingoRoot for Android is the most convenient and powerful apk root tool. Root any Android device and version without connecting to PC.
- Successfully Get Root Access On Android 10 (Google Pixle 3 XL) With Magisk
- How to Root Android without Computer (APK ROOT without PC)
- How to Root Android with KingoRoot (PC Version)
- Best Top 5 Root Tools to Safely Gain Root Access for Your Android Devices
- How to Root Your Android 10.0 with Kingoroot root APK and PC root
- How to Root Your Android 5G with Kingoroot root APK and PC root
- How to Root Android 9.0 Pie with Kingoroot Both root APK and PC root Software
- How to Root Android 8.0/8.1 Oreo with KingoRoot APK and Root Software
- How to Root Huawei Packed with EMUI 8 and EMUI 9 or Higher with Magisk
- How to Root Samsung running Android 9.0 Pie with Magisk