Beginner's guide: How to play Pokemon Go | Kingoroot
- Android Device with google play and Pokémon Go app installed.
- If you are not in the available countries, you need a fake GPS.
- Google account or sign up for a Pokémon Trainer Club account
- An extra battery is needed, your fully charged battery will drain after only a few hours of play.
Play in the Game
After logged in, you'll able to customize your digital actor. You may choose gender, eye color color and other things. Once you've done, you'll enter the Pokémon Go map.
There are three basic parts to Pokémon Go: catching pokémon, visiting pokéstops, and gym battles.
Choosing your first Pokémon
Walk through catching your starter pokémon — either a Charmander, Squirtle, or Bulbasaur, which should all be familiar to Pokémon players. Choosing a starter isn’t too important as you’ll likely find a higher level Pokémon sooner or later in the game.
You’ll see two values above its head – HP and CP. HP is the pokémon’s hit points/ health, and CP represents the combat points which is basically how strong it is.The color of the ring surrounding the pokémon helps determine how easy it is to catch — green is easiest, yellow vantage, and red the most difficult.
Pokémon are found at different CP (Combat Power) levels, which more or less determines how powerful the pokémon will be. To raise a pokémon's CP, you'll need two resources: stardust, a generic item you obtain with each pokémon that you catch, and the pokémon's specific candy, which can be obtained by catching duplicates of the pokémon you want to level up.
- Make sure the Pokémon is in view.
- Tap and hold on the PokéBall.
- Wait until the ring (green being the easiest and red the most difficult) turn to its smallest diameter, then throw your PokéBall directly toward the Pokémon.
- If done correctly, you'll bop the Pokémon on the head, and it will disappear into the Pokéball.
- Depending on the Pokémon, you may have to "throw" a farther or shorter distance.
Tips: you may see the Pokémons nearby though taping at the bottom in right corner. The bottom at the left corner is your player icon,tap on it to view your character's information, and your game achievements.
What are pokéstops?
PokéStops - real world locations that are marked on the game map where users linger to get 'Poké Balls' and eggs that hatch into Pokémon.Pokéstops are important landmarks, marked on the map at significant (usually) local locations. Visiting pokéstops is the primary way of getting items. When you’re close enough to a pokéstops to activate it, the map icon will expand into a spinning pokéballs icon, allowing you to tap on it to obtain items, such as pokéballs, potions, revives, and eggs.
You'll need a supply of Poké Balls to claim the Pokémon as your own; the Professor gives you a fair amount initially, but if you don't have any or are running low, you can stock up at a PokéStop or use PokéCoins at the Shop. You'll also get better-quality Poké Balls as you level up.
Gyms are where the action happens.
After you reach level 5, you'll be asked to choose a team, the game proper will begin. Go to the nearest gym on the map. Pokemon Go gyms are where you battle.
There are three teams: yellow for Instinct, blue for Mystic and red for Valor. Colours are useful, because you can glance at a map and see which Gyms are friendly. Ultimately reason to be in a Gym is to get the PokeCoins which you can use to buy stuff to advance in the game. Pokemon Go teams only exist to manage Gyms. When you moves into a neutral Gym, the Gym will become yours. And if other teams leave Pokemon defenders there, they will fight to defend it. Each gym can house up to 10 Pokémon.
Pokemon Gyms have a level and they have prestige. The level tells you how many places there are for defenders and those increase as prestige increases. Prestige is the measure of a Gym and it is this that you can alter by training or battling.
People may ask where are Pokemon Go Gyms and How to battle? Same as PokeStops, Gyms are located at some point of local interest. The battles are pretty simple. If you train or battle another team, the mechanics are the same: Tap the screen as fast as you can so that you may start your attack. There's also a power move. This is executed via a longer press, unleashing a more damaging attack on the enemy.
You may jink by swipe across the screen, that aim being to avoid those painful attacks.In most cases, it comes down to who unleashes the most attacks and who has the highest CP. You are knocked out when your health bar reaches 0.
From this moment , the game pretty much leaves you on your own. Enjoy this game.
KingoRoot on Windows
KingoRoot Android on Windows has the highest success rate. It supports almost any Android device and version.
KingoRoot for Android
KingoRoot for Android is the most convenient and powerful apk root tool. Root any Android device and version without connecting to PC.
- How to Root Android without Computer (APK ROOT without PC)
- How to Root Android with KingoRoot (PC Version)
- How to root Android 5.0/5.1 (Lollipop) with KingoRoot APK
- How to Root Android 4.4 KitKat (4.4.2 & 4.4.4) with KingoRoot
- How to Root Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean with KingoRoot
- How to Root Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean with KingoRoot
- How to Root ZTE in One Click with KingoRoot Android
- How to Root Lenovo in One Click with KingoRoot Android
- How to Root Alcatel One Touch with KingoRoot Android
- How to Root Micromax in One Click with KingoRoot Android