How to Fake GPS Location on Android to Play Pokemon Go
- You Android device should be ROOTED first. Rooting involves risks. Make sure you know what you are getting into.
- Please be aware that Fake GPS Location may get your account banned by Pokemon Go.
Root your Android first with KingoRoot
If your device is rooted, skip this step and move on.
- KingoRoot apk version - More convenient without connecting to PC KingoRoot APK (Android version)
- KingoRoot windows version - Higher success rate KingoRoot Android (PC Version)
Using Fake GPS Location Spoofer Apk
Files Needed to download first (Remember the location)
- File explorer of any kind, you can download it on Google Play or Apkpure
- Lucky Patcher
- Fake GPS Location Spoofer
Install Fake GPS Location Spoofer as a system app using Lucky Patcher
- Locate Lucky Patcher apk you have downloaded using file explorer and intsall it.
- Grant root permission to Lucky Patcher when it asks.
- Launch Lucky Patcher and find "Rebuild & Install" at the bottom bar.
- Locate Fake GPS Location Spoofer using the built-in exploerer in Lucky Patcher
- Click the apk file and select "Install as a system app"
Settings on Fake GPS app
- Uncheck "Allow mock location" in Settings > Developer Options
- Launch Fake GPS, enter a location in Australia, New Zealand or US.
- Go to Settings of Fake GPS, enable "Expert Mode" and "Move around fake location", you can alse set the timeout and distance value there.
- Click the orange play button on the right bottom in Fake GPS.
- There should be a toast pop up on your screen that says "Fake location engaged..."
- Enable "Location Services" on your device.
- It is suggested that you choose "Locate by GPS" instead of "Locate by network and GPS".
Go get some fun!
KingoRoot on Windows
KingoRoot Android on Windows has the highest success rate. It supports almost any Android device and version.
KingoRoot for Android
KingoRoot for Android is the most convenient and powerful apk root tool. Root any Android device and version without connecting to PC.
- Successfully Get Root Access On Android 10 (Google Pixle 3 XL) With Magisk
- How to Root Android without Computer (APK ROOT without PC)
- How to Root Android with KingoRoot (PC Version)
- Best Top 5 Root Tools to Safely Gain Root Access for Your Android Devices
- How to Root Your Android 10.0 with Kingoroot root APK and PC root
- How to Root Your Android 5G with Kingoroot root APK and PC root
- How to Root Android 9.0 Pie with Kingoroot Both root APK and PC root Software
- How to Root Android 8.0/8.1 Oreo with KingoRoot APK and Root Software
- How to Root Huawei Packed with EMUI 8 and EMUI 9 or Higher with Magisk
- How to Root Samsung running Android 9.0 Pie with Magisk