How to Fix Google Play Store Error -"491" | Gvido Kusikma
The steps to fix Google Play Store error - ''491'' in case it shows up after rooting with Kingo.
- Remove your Google account in phone settings under account management.
- Open the SuperSU app in your phone and go to: settings->scroll down to ''Cleanup'' section,there you have 3 options,choose the 1st one ''Reinstall'',then press on Continue and wait a few seconds.
- Check the menu if SuperSU app has dissappeared, if yes, then proceed to step 4.
- Restart your phone
- Add the Google account in phone settings-accounts.
- Go to Play store and download and install the SuperSU app again.
- If you're using Clean Master or similar,exclude from cleaning Play store & Plays store services Cache.
- Wipe the Dalvik Cache trough custom recovery like Clockwork or just use a root fie manager and go to - data/dalvik cache/ and delete everything in that folder.Then restart your phone,1st restart will take loger, because its rebuilding dalvik.
Thats all, in this case, the 491 error was fixed and hasnt apeared again. Thanks to Gvido Kusima, hope this will be usefull to someone who met the same situation
KingoRoot on Windows
KingoRoot Android on Windows has the highest success rate. It supports almost any Android device and version.
KingoRoot for Android
KingoRoot for Android is the most convenient and powerful apk root tool. Root any Android device and version without connecting to PC.
- Successfully Get Root Access On Android 10 (Google Pixle 3 XL) With Magisk
- How to Root Android without Computer (APK ROOT without PC)
- How to Root Android with KingoRoot (PC Version)
- Best Top 5 Root Tools to Safely Gain Root Access for Your Android Devices
- How to Root Your Android 10.0 with Kingoroot root APK and PC root
- How to Root Your Android 5G with Kingoroot root APK and PC root
- How to Root Android 9.0 Pie with Kingoroot Both root APK and PC root Software
- How to Root Android 8.0/8.1 Oreo with KingoRoot APK and Root Software
- How to Root Huawei Packed with EMUI 8 and EMUI 9 or Higher with Magisk
- How to Root Samsung running Android 9.0 Pie with Magisk