How to Unlock Bootloader of Huawei Nexus 6P
The unlocked bootloader is the foundation of root. If the bootloader is locked, the root process will be failed with no doubt Your new Nexus 6P comes out the factory with a locked bootloader. Unlock the bootloader is fantastic for the reason that you will be able to enjoy a smartphone that only you have. If you are not well understand what the bootloader is, you may refer What is Hboot/Bootloader? That guide will give you a clear picture about what is bootloader/hboot. By this tutorial you may learn how to gain root access of your nexus. The Nexus 6P is a bootloader-unlocking-friendly device and the unlock process is safe and secured.
Unlock the bootloader will erases all your data. Before all thing start a full backup of your device is highly recommended.
First enable USB debugging option.
Go toSettings > About Phone > Build number > Tap 7 times Settings > Developer Options > USB Debugging
Second allow OEM unlocking.
Third tick "Always allow from this computer". If not, you will probably get yourself an OFFLINE DEVICE.
Forth connect your phone to your PC via usb cable.
- Open the Kingo ROOT\tools folder. In the tool folder, type CMD at the address bar and press enter. Type the following command:
- Type the following command:
- Issue the following command:
- Run the following command to reboot your nexus
adb reboot bootloader
It should returns your device serial number.
fastboot flashing unlock
This command works on nexus 6p and nexus 5x only
adb reboot bootloade
When you see device state - unlocked
It means the bootloader is unlocked already.
KingoRoot on Windows
KingoRoot Android on Windows has the highest success rate. It supports almost any Android device and version.
KingoRoot for Android
KingoRoot for Android is the most convenient and powerful apk root tool. Root any Android device and version without connecting to PC.
- How to Root Android without Computer (APK ROOT without PC)
- How to Root Android with KingoRoot (PC Version)
- How to Root Android 6.0/6.0.1 (Marshmallow) with KingoRoot APK
- How to Get Root Access on Android 6.0/6.0.1 Marshmallow devices with KingoRoot
- How to root Android 5.0/5.1 (Lollipop) with KingoRoot APK
- How to Root Android 4.4 KitKat (4.4.2 & 4.4.4) with KingoRoot
- How to Root Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean with KingoRoot
- How to Root Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean with KingoRoot
- How to Root ZTE in One Click with KingoRoot Android
- How to Root Lenovo in One Click with KingoRoot Android