How to Unlock Bootloader on Huawei P8
What is bootloader?
A bootloader is an executable code which runs before any operating system begins its function. The bootloader for android is different due to different hardware because of the changing specifications that the manufacture incorporates in a device. Manufactures lock the bootloader to ensure that the users stick to the Android version designed for the devices. Due to the locked bootloader users could not root their device or flash a custom ROM on their device. We should know that unlocking the bootlaoder voids the device's warranty and there is a possibility to brick your device. Please consider it well before unlock the bootloader on your device.
- Make sure your device is powered on.
- The process may wipe your data, it is better to make a full backup of your device.
- The battery level should be at least 50%.
After the preparations are made please follow the tutorials below.
How to unlock the Bootloader on Huawei P8?
Step 1: Download and install Huawei P8 usb driver on your computer.
Step 2: Enable USB degugging mode on Huawei P8.
Step 3: Visit Huawei official site and accept "unlocking agreement" and click on next button.
In this interface you will log in to your Huawei ID, then you will get a form, fill in this form and you will get the unlocking code in a few senconds. Do not forget to save this unlocking code.
Step 4: Connect your Huawei P8 device to the computer
Step 5: Download the unlocking tool and extract it.
Step 6: Click on MAF32.exe.
You will get a command here please type "fastboot devices" in the command window then press "enter" key. Then it will ask for permissions on your device, grant it and check always allow from this PC option. In this command windown you can see your device serial number. If the device serial number does not show please check the usb driver or you can change the USB port to connect your device.
Step 7: Type "adb reboot bootloader" and press "enter" key.
Then your phone will boot in the bootloader or fastboot mode. After fastboot mode type "fastboot oem unlock XXXXXXX (replace XXXXXXX with your unlocking code)"in the command window and press "enter" key to unlock your bootloader. Then you will see a message on the screen of your Huawei P8 and choose "Yes" by volume button then press the power button to enter. Now the bootloader on your device is unlocked successfully.
KingoRoot on Windows
KingoRoot Android on Windows has the highest success rate. It supports almost any Android device and version.
KingoRoot for Android
KingoRoot for Android is the most convenient and powerful apk root tool. Root any Android device and version without connecting to PC.
- How to Root Android without Computer (APK ROOT without PC)
- How to Root Android with KingoRoot (PC Version)
- How to root Android 5.0/5.1 (Lollipop) with KingoRoot APK
- How to Root Android 4.4 KitKat (4.4.2 & 4.4.4) with KingoRoot
- How to Root Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean with KingoRoot
- How to Root Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean with KingoRoot
- How to Root ZTE in One Click with KingoRoot Android
- How to Root Lenovo in One Click with KingoRoot Android
- How to Root Alcatel One Touch with KingoRoot Android
- How to Root Micromax in One Click with KingoRoot Android