How to Check Your Sony Bootloader
To confirm whether it is possible to unlock the Bootloader of your device, you could check the service menu.
Sony Smartphone Users
Step 1: Open the dialer and enter *#*#7378423#*#* to access the service menu.
Step 2: Tap Service info > Configuration
Step 3: If Bootloader unlock allowed says Yes, then you can unlock the Bootloader. If it says No, or if the status is missing, your device cannot be unlocked.
Sony Tablet Users
Step 1: Open Contacts App
Step 2: Click the menu button.
Step 3: Click Settings.
Step 4: Long press (for about 5 seconds) somewhere in the empty space just above status bar, as indicated by the red frame in the screenshot below, and then release your finger. A button named Enter service code will then appear in the same area (this may take a few tries).
Step 5: Click Enter service code. A dialer will appear.
Step 6: Enter *#*#7378423#*#* in the dialer.
KingoRoot on Windows
KingoRoot Android on Windows has the highest success rate. It supports almost any Android device and version.
KingoRoot for Android
KingoRoot for Android is the most convenient and powerful apk root tool. Root any Android device and version without connecting to PC.
- How to Root Android without Computer (APK ROOT without PC)
- How to Root Android with KingoRoot (PC Version)
- How to Root Android 6.0/6.0.1 (Marshmallow) with KingoRoot APK
- How to Get Root Access on Android 6.0/6.0.1 Marshmallow devices with KingoRoot
- How to root Android 5.0/5.1 (Lollipop) with KingoRoot APK
- How to Root Android 4.4 KitKat (4.4.2 & 4.4.4) with KingoRoot
- How to Root Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean with KingoRoot
- How to Root Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean with KingoRoot
- How to Root ZTE in One Click with KingoRoot Android
- How to Root Lenovo in One Click with KingoRoot Android