Device Not Connected
- USB Debugging mode enabled on your device
- Device connected to your computer via USB
Use the OEM USB cable and USB 2.0 port (highly recommended)
- Device driver properly comfigured
- Change another USB cable
OEM ones if you have.
- Try an alternate USB port
USB 2.0 port, usually behind your computer.
- Try unchecking "Media device (MTP) " in the USB Connection Settings.
If there is an USB icon in your notification center, click it to uncheck MTP.
Or, go to Settings > Storage > Menu item in upper right > USB computer connection > Uncheck MTP.
- Disable any system modification related to the USB port.
Such as applying fast USB charge hack
- Just try again.
If you have already installed driver correctly, but still "Device not connected" with Kingo. This is the ULTIMATE SOLUTION for you.
- Open Task Manager by right-clicking the taskbar, and then clicking "Start Task Manager".
You can also open Task Manager by pressing Ctrl+Shift+Esc.
- Find adb.exe and right click it. Then select "End process tree"
- Close Kingo Android Root and then re-launch it.
KingoRoot on Windows
KingoRoot Android on Windows has the highest success rate. It supports almost any Android device and version.
KingoRoot for Android
KingoRoot for Android is the most convenient and powerful apk root tool. Root any Android device and version without connecting to PC.
- How to Root Android without Computer (APK ROOT without PC)
- How to Root Android with KingoRoot (PC Version)
- How to Root Android 6.0/6.0.1 (Marshmallow) with KingoRoot APK
- How to Get Root Access on Android 6.0/6.0.1 Marshmallow devices with KingoRoot
- How to root Android 5.0/5.1 (Lollipop) with KingoRoot APK
- How to Root Android 4.4 KitKat (4.4.2 & 4.4.4) with KingoRoot
- How to Root Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean with KingoRoot
- How to Root Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean with KingoRoot
- How to Root ZTE in One Click with KingoRoot Android
- How to Root Lenovo in One Click with KingoRoot Android