Root Checker | How to Check Root after Rooting with KingoRoot?
Due to various of reasons, Android users want to gain root access of the Android mobiles. Rooting gives you full access and control of the Android system. After rooting, you can uninstall the pre-installed apps, block ads, greatly save battery life and so on. Your mobile phone is not rooted by default, you may have downloaded the root tool to help you to root your phone.
You may want to check if your Android mobile is rooted or not. you can first root your device with KingoRoot and check root with Root Checker. How to Check Root with if your Android Cellphone is rooted or not.
First, How to Root Your Android Phone with KingoRoot
Step 1: Free Download KingoRoot APK
Root APK will be automatically started. If Chrome warns you about this root download, click "OK" to proceed.
Step 2: Install KingoRoot APK on Your Android Device
If you reveive the install block message, just head to Settings > Security > Unknown sources > Allow.
Step 3: Launch "Kingo ROOT" and Start Rooting
Just click "One Click Root" to start rooting your smartphones
Step 4: Root Succeeded/Failed and Check Root
For detail tutorial please refer to: How to Root Android without Computer (APK ROOT without PC) or How to Root Android with KingoRoot (PC Version)
How to Check Root with Root Checker After Rooting
Step 1: Check your Android Version and Download Root Checker
Root Checker may only support Android Version 4.0 and above.
Step 2: Install this app to your device and launch the app
Step 3: Open the app and press "Verify Root".
You will get the results:
- "Congratulations, you have root access on your phone!"
- "Your device has no root permissions or you device is not properly rooted."
More to say: If you fail to root your device for the first time, you may try again with KingoRoot due to some technical reasons.
KingoRoot on Windows
KingoRoot Android on Windows has the highest success rate. It supports almost any Android device and version.
KingoRoot for Android
KingoRoot for Android is the most convenient and powerful apk root tool. Root any Android device and version without connecting to PC.
- Successfully Get Root Access On Android 10 (Google Pixle 3 XL) With Magisk
- How to Root Android without Computer (APK ROOT without PC)
- How to Root Android with KingoRoot (PC Version)
- Best Top 5 Root Tools to Safely Gain Root Access for Your Android Devices
- How to Root Your Android 10.0 with Kingoroot root APK and PC root
- How to Root Your Android 5G with Kingoroot root APK and PC root
- How to Root Android 9.0 Pie with Kingoroot Both root APK and PC root Software
- How to Root Android 8.0/8.1 Oreo with KingoRoot APK and Root Software
- How to Root Huawei Packed with EMUI 8 and EMUI 9 or Higher with Magisk
- How to Root Samsung running Android 9.0 Pie with Magisk