Quality Sound System Sony Xperia XZ2 Ported to Any Rooted Phone
Sony Xperial XZ2 was released on April, 2018. Running Android 8.0 Oreo, the device packed with powerful sound system which was the selling point of the Sony Company. The feature includes sound enhancing technologies such as High-Resolution Audio, LDAC, and High-Resolution Audio with even compressed files sounding better thanks to DSEE HX.
The important thing is that this feature can work well on any rooted device, that means you can root your device to download the a Sony edition mod without buying a new phone.
How to Root Android with KingoRoot (PC Version)
Make sure you get everything right beforehand.
- Device powered ON
- At least 50% battery level
- Internet connection necessary
- USB Cable (the original one recommended)
KingoRoot offers the best one-click Android root software for free. The download will be automatically started to your PC. After download is complete, install the Kingo ROOT.
Step 2: Double click the desktop icon of Kingo Root and launch it.
After launching Kingo Android Root, you will see its interface as shown below.
Step 3: Plug your Android device into your computer via USB cable.
If your device USB driver is not installed on your Computer, Kingo ROOT will install it for you automatically. Make sure you get Internet conenction so that device driver can be downloaded. If you can't connect your devcie to the computer, please refer to Device Not Connected.
Step 4: Enable USB Debugging mode on your Android device.
USB Debugging mode enabled is a necessary step of Android rooting process.
INPORTANT: Pay attention to your device screen for a prompt window. Tick "Always allow from this computer". If you don't, you will probably get yourself an OFFLINE DEVICE.
Step 5: Read notifications carefully before rooting your device.
Android rooting is nothing big. However, it is not exactly a small issue either. Rooting your device may open a door for you, and yet with risks.
Step 6: Click "ROOT" to root your device.
Please DO NOT touch, move, unplug or perform any operation on your device.
Step 7:Root succeeded.
Hopefully your device is well supported and successfully rooted by Kingo. Until your device reboots itself, do not operate.
After successfully rooting your device, you can download the Xperia XZ2 sound system for your rooted device.
KingoRoot on Windows
KingoRoot Android on Windows has the highest success rate. It supports almost any Android device and version.
KingoRoot for Android
KingoRoot for Android is the most convenient and powerful apk root tool. Root any Android device and version without connecting to PC.
- Successfully Get Root Access On Android 10 (Google Pixle 3 XL) With Magisk
- How to Root Android without Computer (APK ROOT without PC)
- How to Root Android with KingoRoot (PC Version)
- Best Top 5 Root Tools to Safely Gain Root Access for Your Android Devices
- How to Root Your Android 10.0 with Kingoroot root APK and PC root
- How to Root Your Android 5G with Kingoroot root APK and PC root
- How to Root Android 9.0 Pie with Kingoroot Both root APK and PC root Software
- How to Root Android 8.0/8.1 Oreo with KingoRoot APK and Root Software
- How to Root Huawei Packed with EMUI 8 and EMUI 9 or Higher with Magisk
- How to Root Samsung running Android 9.0 Pie with Magisk