How to Unlock BLU Life Max Bootloader?
BLU Life Max was launched in November 2016. It ships with Android 6.0 Marshmallow Version.If you are tired of the unwanted applications. You are able to uninstall them by rooting. After rooting you can increase both the memory and speed of your phone. You can easily root your device via KingoRoot which makes use of the exploits and it is a universal root tool for any Android device which makes it the best one-click root tool for any Android device for free.
Please attention before root your device you should unlock bootloader of Blu life max first. Have no idea? In the next post we will introduce how to unlock Blu Life Max bootloader.
After the preparations are made please follow the steps below.
- Download the latest AutoRoot Tools and install it on your computer.
- Run AutoRoot Tools on your computer, then connect your phone to the computer via USB cable.
- Wait a few seconds till AutoRoot Tools recognise your BLU Life Max model and version number.
- If your device can not be detected you can choose BLU Life Max in settings to manually set your device.
- There will be a popup asking "Allow USB Debugging". Select "Always allow from this computer, and type "OK".
- Click the start button and wait the process to complete.
- Once complete your device will restart in unlock bootloader state.
Now your BLU Life Max bootloader is unlocked you can root your device or flash a Custom ROM on it.
KingoRoot on Windows
KingoRoot Android on Windows has the highest success rate. It supports almost any Android device and version.
KingoRoot for Android
KingoRoot for Android is the most convenient and powerful apk root tool. Root any Android device and version without connecting to PC.
- Successfully Get Root Access On Android 10 (Google Pixle 3 XL) With Magisk
- How to Root Android without Computer (APK ROOT without PC)
- How to Root Android with KingoRoot (PC Version)
- Best Top 5 Root Tools to Safely Gain Root Access for Your Android Devices
- How to Root Your Android 10.0 with Kingoroot root APK and PC root
- How to Root Your Android 5G with Kingoroot root APK and PC root
- How to Root Android 9.0 Pie with Kingoroot Both root APK and PC root Software
- How to Root Android 8.0/8.1 Oreo with KingoRoot APK and Root Software
- How to Root Huawei Packed with EMUI 8 and EMUI 9 or Higher with Magisk
- How to Root Samsung running Android 9.0 Pie with Magisk