Download Mode / Odin Mode
What is Download/Odin Mode?
Odin mode, also known as Download mode, is a mode for SAMSUNG only. It is a state that allows you to flash firmware through Odin or other desktop software. When in Download mode, you will see s triangle with an Android image in it and says "Downloading..."
Got Stuck in Download Mode, What to do?
If you stuck on the Download mode, or saying that you are stuck on the "Downloading..." screen, you can just remove and re-insert the battery then power the phone back on.
NOTE that if you unplug your device or remove the battery of your device when you are flashing firmware while in download mode, your phone probably won't turn on anymore and be bricked.
Download Mode is essentially the same as Bootloader Mode.
How to access Odin Mode / Download Mode?
The key combos may vary by device. Generally, it's some combination of holding a volume key or both volume keys and plugging in a USB cable that is plugged into a computer while the phone is powered off.
KingoRoot on Windows
KingoRoot Android on Windows has the highest success rate. It supports almost any Android device and version.
KingoRoot for Android
KingoRoot for Android is the most convenient and powerful apk root tool. Root any Android device and version without connecting to PC.
- Successfully Get Root Access On Android 10 (Google Pixle 3 XL) With Magisk
- How to Root Android without Computer (APK ROOT without PC)
- How to Root Android with KingoRoot (PC Version)
- Best Top 5 Root Tools to Safely Gain Root Access for Your Android Devices
- How to Root Your Android 10.0 with Kingoroot root APK and PC root
- How to Root Your Android 5G with Kingoroot root APK and PC root
- How to Root Android 9.0 Pie with Kingoroot Both root APK and PC root Software
- How to Root Android 8.0/8.1 Oreo with KingoRoot APK and Root Software
- How to Root Huawei Packed with EMUI 8 and EMUI 9 or Higher with Magisk
- How to Root Samsung running Android 9.0 Pie with Magisk